UBB.threads
Posted By: Ike RLB dagger missing shield - 10/26/2018 03:32 PM
Don?t have pics yet ...but what is the consensus of the value and desirability of a dagger in good very clean shape but missing the shield ...will send pics if you guys think it?s worth perusing ...
Posted By: Vern Re: RLB dagger missing shield - 10/26/2018 10:00 PM
I assume you are referring to the RLB emblem in the grip. They can be found and installation is fairly simple. Prices vary widely so you should research the cost before making an offer.
Posted By: Ike Re: RLB dagger missing shield - 10/27/2018 02:22 PM
Yes ...it?s my first RLB ...actually I had no idea what it was ...i would love your guidance on getting a replacement shield ...can I send you some pics
Posted By: Billy G. Re: RLB dagger missing shield - 10/27/2018 04:50 PM
The chances of finding a replacement grip emblem that is period is somewhere between sim & none. I would avoid an RLB dagger that's missing an emblem.
Posted By: Vern Re: RLB dagger missing shield - 10/27/2018 08:27 PM
Send the photos to me and I will post them here. My email is Vern@germandaggers.com.
Posted By: Ike Re: RLB dagger missing shield - 10/28/2018 02:13 AM
Avoid at any cost ? Hate to see it languish ...afraid it?s gonna end up at a thrift store ...it?s still got history ...no ?
Posted By: Ike Re: RLB dagger missing shield - 10/28/2018 02:15 AM
I emailed them to you ...let me know what you think ...it?s the only one I ever found ...hate to just leave it ...probably will end up in a thrift store ...what do you think it?s worth ?
Posted By: Vern Re: RLB dagger missing shield - 10/28/2018 05:50 AM
Haven't received anything yet. I believe the RLB stickpin comes in the same size as the grip insignia. That can be used as a replacement until you locate a good one wink
Posted By: Ike Re: RLB dagger missing shield - 10/28/2018 08:40 PM
Just sent them again ... was having email issues yesterday
© Your new forums