UBB.threads
Posted By: stephenking would you buy this dagger? - 04/01/2016 02:12 PM
before buying this NaPolA dagger, I would like your opinion .... buy or not buy?

[img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/310659DSC05921.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/836256DSC05919.jpg[/img]

confused
Posted By: Seppi Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/01/2016 03:18 PM
Hi all ,

this NPEA dagger is proposed on several french & german fora since a few weeks without success in spite of different leather frogs also shown ...

having been seriously deceived ,as many among us ,with such a dagger my opinion will be sceptic !

S .
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/01/2016 04:08 PM
yes I saw this dagger too, now I chat with the seller and he offered me the sale to 1200.00 euros but I do not want to make mistakes; it's a lot of money if this dagger is a fake!
Posted By: DONS Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/01/2016 07:49 PM
It's a fake, save your money.
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/01/2016 08:05 PM
merci, encore une fois à vous!!!!
Posted By: seany Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/01/2016 10:24 PM
Total crap
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/04/2016 02:16 PM
last question....what is the real green color of the NPEA scabbard dagger, please?
RAL6003 ; RAL6022 ; olive drab ; olive green?.....
Posted By: Seppi Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/04/2016 05:14 PM
Hello all & Stephen ,

hard to reply you because even on the Ralf Seigert's book ,the colours are slightly different in spite of excellent pictures , from the green to the middle brown ... it's a very special colour never seen elsewhere.

On a copy got from a french seller (see pics hereunder) ,the green was clearly an olive drab (like a WWII Jeep !)and a comparison with the RAL tints will be only possible with a real and untouched dagger : not easy ...

http://phpstack-500133-1583587.cloudwaysapps.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=305933#Post305933

S+
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/04/2016 06:16 PM
Thanks,

Yes, I know 2 sellers of false in France: "sergei 13" and "Lachatbouba"; perhaps the same person!I think that the dagger NPEA on the link was sold by the second "seller"
I will buy this book; just find this at an normal price!

as we find true false scabbard!

Posted By: Seppi Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/05/2016 06:04 PM
Re ,

To my mind they are two sellers (different addresses) , you're right : the "NPEA" was from the second guy who sells under a second nickname : "Astrozen" ...

In order to get an serious NPEA I will ask to professional sellers well introduced in the daggers world .

The R.Seigert's book is unavoidable for me , for instance 5 different ingravements are existing on the blades just for

the "maker" Burgsmueller , more touchy , 2 scarboards were delivered : Eickhorn and Burgsmueller usw ...

I wish good luck for a next buyer

S=
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/05/2016 07:15 PM
I think these three pseudonyms lead to the same person!

the scabbard into three pieces would be an original !!! confused
Posted By: Larry C Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/06/2016 04:04 AM
Hi Stephen..I liked alot of your movies. Some of them creeped me out...waiting for the next scary release of " The Mother in Law from Hell " shocked

anyway wink...these NPEA daggers are hard to collect..as some of these were post war produced with the original dies. I dont mean to pour cold water on your dagger...but with these highly reproduced types...extra study, research..and conversation with those who are strictly versed on these desirable daggers.

Ron Weinand on this forum Authored a reference book and study on these.

I thought your Movie called " It " with the Killer Clown starring Tim Curry was Over the top creepy crazy ..Thanks for posting your dagger for the community here.

Best Regards Larry
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/29/2016 08:33 PM
we just offer me another dagger NaPolA ......

Posted By: seany Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/29/2016 10:07 PM
Walk away from it now
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 04/30/2016 09:02 AM
I think it is very difficult to buy a dagger NaPolA with serenity!
Posted By: lakesidetrader Re: would you buy this dagger? - 05/01/2016 06:30 PM
If you are going to buy one of these suggest you consider buying from a certified dealer with a good reputation and warranties. Unless you are willing to study these in depth, buy references and network with the right people you best pay for that expertise or you will never sleep well. These are tough to buy even for experienced collectors. They are an elegant simple design that can easily be appreciated. smile
Posted By: Ronald Weinand Re: would you buy this dagger? - 05/17/2016 03:47 AM
I have a few for sale now. Also, my book is available to members of this forum for $49.95 plus shipping. Ron Weinand
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 05/19/2016 10:19 AM
thank you I bought your book; I found used; and I was surprised to find it inside

Posted By: Ronald Weinand Re: would you buy this dagger? - 05/20/2016 06:34 AM
Thjis was my first NPEA Book and is out of print. The second one is much better: "Waffenleite Presenting NPEA Daggers of the Third Reich" The photo is on Ernst Schmidt and he assisted me with both books and died sign a few of the first one as yours shows. Unfortunately, Ernst passed away on a trip to Germany for a reunion just before the second work came out.
Posted By: stephenking Re: would you buy this dagger? - 05/21/2016 09:36 PM
I am very proud to have this book with the signature of this man.
© Your new forums