UBB.threads
Posted By: gerome Opinion for the RAD leader daggers - 09/10/2013 07:18 AM
Hi gents
please give your opinion to the daggers and the value.
thanks

Posted By: wotan Re: Opinion for the RAD leader daggers - 09/10/2013 09:30 AM
At least what I can see in these pics the hewer has all the certain features I like to see on original ones. The sit of the grip plates might be inspected in hands, there is also a difference in colour which is not common. Perhaps is is only in the photograph, perhaps one plate was once replaced. The overall condition looks a bit below average but still in a serious collectible one. At any time of existance the hewer might have been cleaned as the pebbled middle field of the scabbard seems to lack it�s artificial patination - but there were also hewers which never had this (due to the general condition I personally think it was cleaned).
PACK hewers are the more rare manufactured hewers.
Concerning the value please take a look in the numerous dealers sites and consider the above said (due to condition versus the more rare manufacturer I would think an average price of any other hewer is equal).
Regards,
Posted By: gerome Re: Opinion for the RAD leader daggers - 09/10/2013 09:41 AM
thank you very much vius think that this manufacturer is rare ? � 1000 is that correct? thank you
Posted By: stingray Re: Opinion for the RAD leader daggers - 09/10/2013 12:43 PM
Looks good to me.
Can you show some closer pictures of the scabbard throat?
I can't see any screws.

Rewgards
Posted By: gerome Re: Opinion for the RAD leader daggers - 09/10/2013 01:30 PM
yes
thanks

Posted By: stingray Re: Opinion for the RAD leader daggers - 09/10/2013 02:00 PM
Thanks,it's a nice dagger
Posted By: Billy G. Re: Opinion for the RAD leader daggers - 09/10/2013 11:35 PM
If it's a Pack, you generally know Stingray will like it smile
© Your new forums