UBB.threads
Posted By: fitzy Gravity Knife - 03/15/2006 09:30 AM
Hello, I'm new to this forum and hoping for some help. I bought a gravity knife from a car boot sale 10 years ago and was hoping for some more information. There are now three children in the house so probably a good idea to sell it. It seems a shame to keep it when it would be more enjoyed by a collector.
It appears to be a post WWII german gravity knife in perfect working order. It has a black plastic type handle with the image of an eagle with open wings in the handle. The blade is very sharp and unworn. Its engraved with a makers mark of a Knight's head and letters WVC? and word Rosferi. Any info on the knife, its value and how to sell it in the UK would be much appreciated
Posted By: nats Re: Gravity Knife - 03/15/2006 12:39 PM
Hi fitzy,Welcome to the forum.you are right,what you have is a post war gravity knife.with the knights head it should be WKC. not WVC.
you could sell it on eBay,I have seen them go as high as £70 depending on condition,Regards nats

http://members.lycos.nl/stantheman/

Description: #1
Attached picture 1960a-Eickhorn-Gravity-Knif.jpg
Posted By: fitzy Re: Gravity Knife - 03/15/2006 01:27 PM
Thanks for the reply. I had another look at the knife when I went home at lunch time as uncertain of the letters. Yes it is printed WKC.

Many thanks
© Your new forums