UBB.threads
Posted By: militarymania SS Fibre Parade Helmet-Opinions Wanted - 04/24/2015 01:01 PM
comments & opinions welcomed,,,Thanks in advance,Robert

Attached picture AUCTION SS FIBRE  PARADE HELMET 1.jpg
Attached picture AUCTION SS FIBRE PARADE HELMET 2.jpg
Attached picture AUCTION SS FIBRE PARADE HELMET 3.png
Attached picture AUCTION SS FIBRE PARADE HELMET 4.png
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: SS Fibre Parade Helmet-Opinions Wanted - 04/24/2015 06:33 PM
Hi Robert,

can you get close-up pictures of the decals please? What does that sticker say? Picture is pretty small...

thx,

Gerry
here is the best I can do...

Attached picture SS PARADE 4.jpg
Attached picture SS PARADE 3.jpg
Decals are NYET,, as well as chin strap..
Posted By: Panzerfaust Re: SS Fibre Parade Helmet-Opinions Wanted - 06/06/2015 02:24 AM
Hi Rob, are there any markings on the shell?
Posted By: Mr. Jerry Re: SS Fibre Parade Helmet-Opinions Wanted - 06/12/2015 04:50 PM
yep. Agree with Mark. The swazi to circle ratio is off. Runes are bad. No way they would mark the chinstrap like that even of it was something they would have.
Posted By: Militarynut Re: SS Fibre Parade Helmet-Opinions Wanted - 06/19/2015 01:13 PM
hi jerry
i have to agree with you on your expert opinion in my over 50 years in this wonderfull military hobby i have seen a few fibre helmets mostly army no ss but im not saying they didnt produce ss decals for the fibre helmets if my memory serves me right i all ways was told these parade fibre helmets were for ranks of major and up now i cant see from these pictures if its a thin piece of metal going around the botom of helmet or nothing i remember most had cracks in fibre on one or both sides im sorry to say from what we can see in my opinion this helmet isnt right especially the ss dacals thanks best to all andy militarynut
© Your new forums