UBB.threads
Posted By: Adam Kirchen IBeowulfI's Feuerpolizei Helmet: Opinions? - 01/05/2006 10:30 PM
Here is IBeowulfI Helmet. He can ask the question he has. I think that the liner is post war IMO.

Attached picture m34innen_(2).jpg
Posted By: darryl Re: IBeowulfI's Feuerpolizei Helmet: Opinions? - 01/05/2006 10:33 PM
Need more pictures to say anything definitive with this one. I can't fault it because many TR era civic style helmets had those vent holes at the forehead on the leather liner.

More pics please...
Hello

No sorry it is not a post war liner.

Beowulf

Adam I have send you more Pictures.
Sorry I just never seen that style. Confused

Attached picture bild127_(2).jpg

Attached picture bild128_(2).jpg

Attached picture bild129_(2).jpg
The decals all look good, I just never seen liner like that in Civil helmet, learn something new everyday.
Hello

This Helmet was found in an Old Firedepartment House near of my town in Germany that´s where i live.The other decal with the Eagle is scratching away a little bit,sorry for my english.

Beowulf
Posted By: darryl Re: IBeowulfI's Feuerpolizei Helmet: Opinions? - 01/05/2006 10:56 PM
Beowulf,

Pictures are not the best but I like your helmet from what I can see. Looks good to me.

Cheers,
Thanks Darryl

Sorry for the Pictures my light is to dark in my livingroom and it is 12 o clock in the Night,it is better to make pictures at Daytime.

Greeding Beowulf
Posted By: pfschgo Re: IBeowulfI's Feuerpolizei Helmet: Opinions? - 01/05/2006 11:04 PM
Beowolf,
Don't worry about your English...you ought to hear my German!!!
Paul
Hello pfschgo

German is harder to learn,English is easyer i think.My American Friends from the Army they all gone back to the States the Barracks are all closed 10 Years before in Nürnberg,Fürth and Zirndorf.

Greedings Beowulf
Posted By: Rick Re: IBeowulfI's Feuerpolizei Helmet: Opinions? - 01/05/2006 11:19 PM
I think with civic lids and we have to remember a lot of small companies made these liners. There were really no hard specs on the manufacturing process. Not like there was for the combat helmet liners. I would say this helmet is OK.
I've always heard english is harder to learn. I find german grammer is hard for me to learn I know 100's of words just learning how to use them in the context right is very hard.

Deutche=Guten Abend, Adam Kirchen

English=Good Evening, Adam Churches Eek Glad they didn't Americanize my last name. Big Grin
© Your new forums