UBB.threads
Posted By: Randal Recent Finds - 07/15/2008 06:49 PM
What do you think.

Attached picture PICT0429_(2)g1.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Recent Finds - 07/15/2008 06:57 PM
Is that new paint on the scabbards or just extremely well preserved? The daggers look like they are OK from that one picture and if they are all from a trusted source..you got some nice ones.

Mark Cool
Posted By: Randal Re: Recent Finds - 07/15/2008 09:26 PM
All were very well taken care of and most were from different people. I made trade's for each one.

Randal.

Attached picture PICT0431_(2)b1.jpg
Posted By: Ian Hayes Re: Recent Finds - 07/16/2008 01:24 AM
Can we see the makers marks? Thanks, Ian.
Posted By: Randal Re: Recent Finds - 07/18/2008 07:02 AM
#

Attached picture PICT0433_(2)blade.jpg
Posted By: Randal Re: Recent Finds - 07/18/2008 07:12 AM
J.P. Sauer, M7/68, M7/29
Posted By: Ian Hayes Re: Recent Finds - 07/20/2008 12:54 AM
Very nice, I specially like the marks on the top one.Thanks.
Posted By: flyboy Re: Recent Finds - 07/26/2008 04:34 AM
yes indeed, nice SA's. I see a chained SS in the group. Could we see detailed close up shot's on the front page of a current newspaper?
Posted By: Randal Re: Recent Finds - 07/26/2008 08:07 PM
flyboy, I do not mind posting pics of my daggers but I'm not sure why you need detailed close ups on the front page of a current newspaper?

Randal.
Posted By: phil-brown Re: Recent Finds - 07/27/2008 06:27 AM
me Big Grine its the tv pagayb

maybe its the tv page he wants Big Grin
Posted By: Jerry Re: Recent Finds - 07/27/2008 12:10 PM
Am I missing something? What on earth does a current newspaper have to do with these beautiful daggers? Could someone please explain. Thanks.
Posted By: Roger Jeandell aka Re: Recent Finds - 07/27/2008 01:12 PM
Hello, if I remember correctly, a couple years ago, a member posted some rare, high-end daggers. Another member[s] questioned whether the "poster" was actually the current owner of the daggers. Another member suggested taking new pics with the daggers on a current newspaper showing the date in order to prove the daggers were still in his possesion. I don't think he ever did and has since disappeared.
flyboy... is this your inference?
Randal, nice dags! Smile
Regards, Leipzig
Posted By: Carinhall Re: Recent Finds - 07/28/2008 09:34 PM
flyboy,

It's hard enough to post photos from our archives and now you want us to take new photos with a current newspaper? And then do we need to do this all over again if we want to post photos of the same item(s) a week, month or year later? Please say it ain't so!

Confused Mad Roll Eyes Frown
Posted By: Randal Re: Recent Finds - 07/28/2008 09:44 PM
Carinhall. That was my thinking also. I try and take the best shots I can. It's hard enough to get a background to show the details everyone wants to see. As you can see by my posts I use different backgrounds on the same item sometimes. I think I should decide if I want to post photos or prove ownership.

Randal.
Posted By: Landser Re: Recent Finds - 07/28/2008 10:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Roger Jeandell aka "Leipzig":
Hello, if I remember correctly, a couple years ago, a member posted some rare, high-end daggers. Another member[s] questioned whether the "poster" was actually the current owner of the daggers. Another member suggested taking new pics with the daggers on a current newspaper showing the date in order to prove the daggers were still in his possesion. I don't think he ever did and has since disappeared.
flyboy... is this your inference?
Randal, nice dags! Smile
Regards, Leipzig

Donnie Buckner
Posted By: flyboy Re: Recent Finds - 07/29/2008 12:05 AM
Yes it is. Randal, you have done better than most with your collection. Very nice Daggers to be proud of, I would be.
Posted By: sellick8302@rogers.com Re: Recent Finds - 10/07/2008 02:57 AM
you have got to be kidding me!!!!! this is the reason why this forum has taken a fast nosedive into the crapper over the past 6 years. Why critique a fellow for posting pics when no one posts anything anymore. Reap what you sow.....Jeez!!! oh yeah nice daggers, welcome to the wonderful hobby of collecting Third Reich Wink Roll Eyes
© Your new forums