UBB.threads
Posted By: Patrick69 My December haul........ - 12/22/2016 04:52 PM
Here is what I have bought in December, my little collection is getting there. First is a Paul Weyersburg DRP "postal" bayonet, EBAY purchase. Second is a 2nd Luftwaffe also by Paul Weyersburg (knot came from JR Meda), gunbroker purchase. Third is an Eickhorn Navy (over the shoulder mark) purchased from JR Meda, he even tied the knot on there for me...He's the man!! and last is an Early Aesculap SA I also picked up off of Gunbroker. I'm done for this month...anymore and my credit card will have to be admitted to the ICU unit....:) The hunt goes on!!
Patrick

Attached picture Dec#1.jpg
Attached picture Dec#2.jpg
Attached picture Dec#3.jpg
Posted By: Redsled Re: My December haul........ - 12/22/2016 05:04 PM
Patrick you are getting there Picking up some nice pieces, I'm like about everybody else wish I had more money to buy Daggers with, LOL Well mine is sort of stop and go. First I bought a nice Mint Sa and then I bought a Nice Heer Dagger , Than the love of my life came up on Gun Broker a 120/34 SS in near mint condition so I had to Rob Peter to Pay Paul for it. About a week later I had to sell My Heer for something like food LOL. Keep up the good work:)
Bob
Posted By: Militarynut Re: My December haul........ - 12/22/2016 05:36 PM
hey you guys
sounds like you guys bought your way to the food line boy now you guys are addicted especially bob getting addicted to the black side mega bucks listen you can all ways get a free meal at my bunker befor going on what they call the military skid row line happy new year andy militarynut
Posted By: Patrick69 Re: My December haul........ - 12/22/2016 06:00 PM
Thanks Bob and Andy.....My xmas dinner this year is top ramen and tap water thanks to this great hobby..lol.... smile
Posted By: Jim W Re: My December haul........ - 12/22/2016 09:06 PM
Really nice finds. congratulations.
Posted By: Redsled Re: My December haul........ - 12/22/2016 10:11 PM
Well Patrick I haven't bought any since the SS you are welcome to come over to my House for Prime Rib, We have it on Christmas and Turkey on New Years eve. I cook a couple of turkeys and have a new years eve party in my shop. Some of the guys say you didn't invite me this year. I say I have had one for about 25 years and If you don't see my name one the news or the paper and I'm still standing , I'm going to have one LOL
Originally Posted By: Patrick69
Thanks Bob and Andy.....My xmas dinner this year is top ramen and tap water thanks to this great hobby..lol.... smile

Posted By: VAT69 Re: My December haul........ - 12/23/2016 01:06 PM
Good catch, congratulations!
Regards,
Posted By: lmrobil Re: My December haul........ - 04/06/2017 05:58 AM
December was a great month, anything since then?
Posted By: Patrick69 Re: My December haul........ - 04/12/2017 10:16 PM
Imrobil....picked up a few more things, but not as much as I wanted. I think I got screwed on the pilot's badge, but I cant get a definite answer yet on it. Here are a few pics of what I got:

Attached picture Helmet#1.jpg
Attached picture Belt#1.jpg
Attached picture Pilots#1.jpg
© Your new forums