UBB.threads
Posted By: Bob Rodgers Selling off most of my colelction - 01/11/2016 05:03 AM
Hello everyone, I will start posting 1-2 items at a time, as I get the pictures taken. I just need to figure out how to post pictures on here.
Posted By: Bob Rodgers Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/11/2016 06:02 PM
Here are the first three items that im going to sell

Attached picture Butchers.jpg
Attached picture Chec copy.jpg
Attached picture kettle drummer.jpg
Posted By: Dean Perdue Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/14/2016 02:09 AM
Can you tell me what the 2nd pictured dagger is?
Thanks
I'll bet it's Latvian..I was also wondering about the first pic?
Posted By: zet Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/14/2016 11:46 AM
it is a Latvian army od diplo dagger .What is the price?Ted
Posted By: Jim W Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/14/2016 05:35 PM
The first photo is of Bob's butchers Union dagger. That is the best I can describe it. Angolia shows it on page 232 of his "Edged Weaponry of the third Reich."
Clearly one of the rarest of the third Reich daggers.
Posted By: DAMAST Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/15/2016 05:28 AM
Yes,the butchers sharpening steel I have seen it in the book.
But would sure like to see any documentation on this sharpening steel...
I think the documented German mining dagger is a much better candidate for a rare dagger.
And the Latvian Government dagger (of course NOTHING to do with the THIRD REICH ) so many people misrepresent these daggers... Good to see a real one as there has been a few for sale on the internet that are currently being made.
Posted By: Jim W Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/22/2016 04:43 PM
There are currently two reproductions on EBay. Who knows how many are on dealer sites. Makes it tough on both seller and buyer.
Posted By: Alex . Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/22/2016 04:55 PM
Hi Bob,

What is the price for Latvian dagger?

Regards,

Alex
Posted By: Bob Rodgers Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/22/2016 08:09 PM
Sorry guys,
I have been buried with work and housing issues. This thread was just a notification this things im putting up shortly. Tomorrow is the 1st day of subshine here in about 2 weeks. I will shoot pictures of a few daggers and write up the data.
Posted By: Gary B Re: Selling off most of my colelction - 01/29/2016 04:26 AM
Bob,

I sent you a PM.

Gary B
© Your new forums