UBB.threads
Posted By: spacey A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/02/2013 08:18 AM
This is not a museum. Half of the photos I took didn't turn out due to my crappy camera phone and low lighting. No daggers, but tons of mannequins, medals, trench art, and helmets. 7 rooms of militaria. A giant box of miniature daggers too that I didn't take a photo of. WOW!!!

Posted By: spacey Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/02/2013 08:24 AM

Posted By: spacey Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/02/2013 08:26 AM

Posted By: Jim W Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/02/2013 03:24 PM
This shows the variety of collectables available to the community.

Amazing how he was able to amass so much. These items look to cover the entire scheme of war.

Thank you for sharing.
Posted By: dr73 Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/02/2013 09:18 PM
I'm very impressed! What a collection! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of the great variety of militaria. Thanks for sharing.

Danny
Posted By: pvon Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/03/2013 12:39 AM
Lots of interesting things!

Lots of collectors just like this that folks don't see!

Its fun to peek into their time machine and see stuff thats been together I bet a long time!

Thanks for showing!

PVON
Posted By: derjager Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/05/2013 12:19 AM
Very nice, thank you and your friend for sharing. Lots to see. smile

--dj--Joe
Posted By: Grumpy Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/06/2013 09:28 PM
Amazing. I like the patina and obvious age most items have. It just oozes authenticity.
Posted By: timothy downum Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/20/2013 04:08 AM
Looks pretty good to me I have seen less in museums Nice collection of all round Militaria. Thanks for showing timothy
Posted By: spacey Re: A Friend's Massive Collection - 05/23/2013 07:44 AM
Exactly, at the National Museum of the Pacific War in Fredericksburg, TX their flag is in much worse condition and there are no officer daggers. The daggers they have are rusted and in bad quality. Someone here needs to help them lol.
© Your new forums