UBB.threads
Posted By: PASCAL B. Some daggers and belt buckles... - 04/12/2013 08:57 PM
smile

Posted By: dr73 Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 04/13/2013 05:58 PM
Those daggers seem to be in great condition! I would love to see some pictures of the blades.

Danny
Posted By: frank Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 04/13/2013 09:24 PM
Bonjour Pascal,
nice mint condition daggers, congratulation.
Abraço.
Frank
Posted By: pvon Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 04/13/2013 10:38 PM
Agree with Danny! The daggers sure appear minty!

Belt buckles are stunning also!

Thanks for showing!

PVON
Posted By: Gefolgschaft Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 04/13/2013 11:37 PM
Pascal, you have a keen eye for quality items. I've admired your collection for some time now, and was even lucky enough to purchase some of your AHS items once. Thank you for showing these and also your SS uniform as well.
Posted By: nurseswim Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 04/22/2013 02:42 AM
very nice collection
Posted By: Mark Giannullo Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 05/21/2013 03:18 PM
Hi Pascal, THANKS for sharing those photos. I am hoping you can help with answering a question I've had for a long time. The belt & buckle at the bottom of the photo---what is an approximate value of it. I had one. It came with a Brown leather belt & buckle that was for the undercoat(I think). Anyway, someone who I know & trusted talked me out of it for what I thought was a fair price-only to find out,later, that he "screwed me"!. If you can give me an idea what its value is, it would put my mind at ease-one way or the other. THANKS for your time! Peace, Mark
Posted By: kreta1961 Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 05/25/2013 09:34 AM
Hi Pascal,
a nice collection of buckles,and some interessting daggers.
The dagger to the right is your mint RZM 15/39? laugh
Regards,
Gerd
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers, Ryan
Posted By: patrice Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 06/07/2013 12:50 AM
This is only a very small portion of Pascal's outstanding collection.

" Super l'ami "
Posted By: Ed Sunday Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 06/07/2013 04:17 PM
Well those daggers are beauties but those buckles are killer !
Posted By: PASCAL B. Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 06/21/2013 02:21 PM
Thanks Guys, appreciate smile
Posted By: PASCAL B. Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 06/21/2013 02:25 PM
Originally Posted By: kreta1961
Hi Pascal,
a nice collection of buckles,and some interessting daggers.
The dagger to the right is your mint RZM 15/39? laugh
Regards,
Gerd

Thank you Kreta (Gerd),

No it's a "1198/39/SS"

Posted By: PASCAL B. Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 06/21/2013 02:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Mark Giannullo
Hi Pascal, THANKS for sharing those photos. I am hoping you can help with answering a question I've had for a long time. The belt & buckle at the bottom of the photo---what is an approximate value of it. I had one. It came with a Brown leather belt & buckle that was for the undercoat(I think). Anyway, someone who I know & trusted talked me out of it for what I thought was a fair price-only to find out,later, that he "screwed me"!. If you can give me an idea what its value is, it would put my mind at ease-one way or the other. THANKS for your time! Peace, Mark

Hello Mark,

Think you are talking about such a belt/buckle

are you ?
Posted By: kreta1961 Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 06/21/2013 08:17 PM
Originally Posted By: PASCAL B.

Thank you Kreta (Gerd),

No it's a "1198/39/SS"

Thats a pretty nice dagger! But i'm wrong with the 15/39 cool
Tranchant owns that dagger.

Gerd
Posted By: hans 'franz' Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 07/07/2013 11:19 PM
very nice collection!

show us more! laugh
Posted By: Ian Hayes Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 07/22/2013 02:07 AM
I notice on the holster of the officer there is a emblem. I was under the impression that only GI put these on the holsters for decoration. i must be mistaken. thanks, Ian.
Posted By: Mark Giannullo Re: Some daggers and belt buckles... - 08/16/2013 10:24 PM
Hello Pascal, Yes, that leather belt in the drawn photos was the belt. I had both of the belts, the leather one and the gold brocade with brown trim. I was asking the value of the gold/brown version belt. Actually, the value of each would be great if you know it. I thank you for your help. Although it will probably HURT to know its real value, it will at least stop me from making up fantasy numbers that might not even be near the real ones. I'll be watching for you. Peace, Mark
© Your new forums