UBB.threads
Posted By: Skynyrd Grave of Heydrich dug up - 12/18/2019 12:18 AM
Am surprised that he has a grave site, would have thought they would have tossed his corpse in a river long ago.
Note how article claims he was killed by an anti tank mine when in fact he was killed by an infection caused by a hand grenade.

The grave of a top Nazi who helped plan the Holocaust and was assassinated by British-trained agents during World War II has been dug up in Berlin, German police said on Monday.

The grave of Reinhard Heydrich was "dug up in the night between Wednesday and Thursday" and an investigation has been opened on charges of disturbing a burial site, a police spokeswoman told AFP.

German media said it appeared nothing was removed. https://news.yahoo.com/holocaust-architects-grave-dug-berlin-134240972.html
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Grave of Heydrich dug up - 12/18/2019 02:59 AM
Saw that- very interesting story... probably looking for personal items like rings. Heydrichs HR would be the piece of all pieces. But grave robbing? Terrible.
Posted By: Dave Re: Grave of Heydrich dug up - 12/18/2019 02:54 PM
I saw it too and like Mike concluded it was a search for rings, medals, etc.
Posted By: Skynyrd Re: Grave of Heydrich dug up - 12/18/2019 08:52 PM
Dunno, they dug up Horst Wessel specifically to vandalize his corpse, motive could be the same here. Anyone with 1/3rd of a brain would figure out any trinkets left on his corpse have long since been looted.
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Grave of Heydrich dug up - 12/18/2019 09:03 PM
Guess I only have a quarter of a brain left lol. Just a guess as to the motives of grave robbers...I would not however have put grave robbers in the category of savants so imho anything is possible with those morons. I have however seen people bidding on and buying those horrible eBay fakes I have posted here for discussion lately so I am not confident in anyone?s intelligence lately.
Posted By: Dave Re: Grave of Heydrich dug up - 12/18/2019 11:03 PM
Strange goings on

Attached picture download1.jpg
Attached picture download2.jpg
Posted By: Skynyrd Re: Grave of Heydrich dug up - 12/19/2019 03:06 AM
Just sayin, really no way to tell from the article the possible motivations of those who took the tremendous trouble to unearth a corpse. As stated, digging up Nazis to desecrate their remains has a precedent, with the way the usual suspects [of which there is no shortage in Europe] are going nuts vandalizing Confederate monuments, I'm leaning towards ideologically motivated vandals doing this rather than trinket hunters, but I would not be surprised either way.
Posted By: Eric26 Re: Grave of Heydrich dug up - 12/20/2019 01:16 AM

my drivers license photo - spot on
© Your new forums