UBB.threads
This super looking forum update, just makes me want to post! smile

K & Co Solingen (Knecht) is an interesting HJ-knife maker, in my opinion:

- The knifes come with a variety of hangers on their scabbards, reflecting the period, during which they were produced.

- Just as late as 1941, this producer continued to double mark his HJ-blades: the "RZM M7-11" mark and the year of production on the ricasso and the "double deer head" in the middle of the blade.

It proves -ones more- that the "transitional period" concept is only an invention of us, the collectors!

Does anyone has a "1937" or "1939" marked Knecht knife to show here?

Best regards,

Herman

Attached picture 1.jpg
Attached picture 2.jpg
Attached picture 3.jpg
Attached picture 4.jpg
Very nice Herman
You're really the guy who knows everything about HJs and your posts are most valuable in HJ collecting.
Good job
wow nice knives, thanks for sharing
Hi Herman,

Very nice selection of K&Co hj variations thru the years, good to view them all, thanks for showing !

@ Stingray, I know Hermans knowledge is very good but i do not believe he knows everything there is to know about them & neither do i as we are all still learning, there are hj knife variations still out there still to be discovered.

Regards Mac 66.

Stingray, Seany & Mac,

Thx for your appreciation!

No 37 or 39 out there?

Best regards,

Herman
Originally Posted By: Mac 66
Hi Herman,
+1.
Thanks for showing them.
Will

Very nice selection of K&Co hj variations thru the years, good to view them all, thanks for showing !

@ Stingray, I know Hermans knowledge is very good but i do not believe he knows everything there is to know about them & neither do i as we are all still learning, there are hj knife variations still out there still to be discovered.

Regards Mac 66.

© Your new forums