UBB.threads
Posted By: Kevin (heers68) Interesting HJ going value??? - 02/07/2013 04:28 AM
Hey guys, going to ask for your opinions on this one...ricasso marked E.P.& S. Solingen, what do you think the going rate (value) is of one of these in this condition??? THANKS Kevin.

Attached picture IMG_0769.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0770.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0772.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0773.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0771.JPG
Posted By: d.d.harris Re: Interesting HJ going value??? - 02/07/2013 01:57 PM
$1000ish retail . Is it for sale ?
Posted By: stingray Re: Interesting HJ going value??? - 02/07/2013 04:33 PM
Yes,DD is correct about the value.
Very nice and rare knife,congrats

Stingray
Hello Kevin,

Yes, that is a fine and very early HJ by Ernst Pack. Several versions exist and they became tough to find!

This one has preserved a dark motto, what you rarely see on these.

Is it your knife? If not don't hesistate to buy it if the price is reasonable!

Best regards,

Herman
Posted By: lakesidetrader Re: Interesting HJ going value??? - 02/08/2013 12:59 PM
Nice and right as rain.
Posted By: Kevin (heers68) Re: Interesting HJ going value??? - 02/08/2013 10:15 PM
Thanks for info guys! I just found this piece here in NC. Came out of a drawer in a deceased Austrian fellows workshop. His family had sold all the contents of his home to a friend of mine and I bought it from him. He asked me to take a look at a Hitler youth knife he found and to my suprise he pulls this out and I spotted the pommel right away! Had a few wooden handled "stamps" in there too with the big "Adler" and swastika, both from registrars offices in towns in southern Germany. Not sure if I will keep it or move it..Still in love with it now as is so easy to do especialy when you find them yourself out of the woodwork! Kevin.
Posted By: WW2-Collector Re: Interesting HJ going value??? - 02/11/2013 04:57 AM
Kevin great find your on a roll !
© Your new forums