UBB.threads
Posted By: Vassago Views on a H & F Lauterjung HJ RZM M7-6. - 11/26/2011 01:50 PM
Hello comrades, I saw a sale on a knife interesting HJ HJ H & F Lauterjung RZM M7-6 but before making any decision would ask opinions about it ...

Images sent by the seller.

Thanks for your comments, greetings!
Hello Vassago,

Interesting to find my pictures here... I am the seller and you can sleep on both your ears: the knife is 100% authentic.

Here are a couple of pictures of its twin knife: the one I am keeping in my collection and it is over all only slightly better than the one I am selling.

Best greetings,

Herman

Attached picture B2.jpg
Attached picture C1.jpg
Notice that even the scabbard shows the identical features: back strap rivets, copper front rivet, ...

Best regards,

Herman
Posted By: Vassago Views on a H & F Lauterjung HJ RZM M7-6. - 11/26/2011 09:04 PM
Oh, you're the seller? So that gives me and all warranties, that chance ... In your new pictures of the cleaned diamond knife to the hilt ... seems no longer have that spot is in the picture which I have set myself.

A greeting and thanks again! smile
Posted By: Vassago Re: Views on a H & F Lauterjung HJ RZM M7-6. - 11/26/2011 09:10 PM
Oh excuse me, now I understand, the images that show is just another of the same manufacturer HJ knife in your collection ... Very nice.
Posted By: Pitbull63 Re: Views on a H & F Lauterjung HJ RZM M7-6. - 11/26/2011 11:13 PM

They're both nice, very clean transitional youths. I wouldn't mind having either one in my collection. Fine examples.

Rich
Posted By: Newton Re: Views on a H & F Lauterjung HJ RZM M7-6. - 11/27/2011 01:56 AM
Very Very NICE
Newton
Posted By: Vassago Re: Views on a H & F Lauterjung HJ RZM M7-6. - 11/27/2011 08:57 PM
Thanks for all your comments, Herman on the images for comparison of the pods can be seen that the rivet is copper sheath is it a common feature of this particular manufacturer?
Posted By: Vassago Re: Views on a H & F Lauterjung HJ RZM M7-6. - 12/02/2011 01:02 PM
At the last moment to bid on other user faster than me, it's a shame because I liked the knife, again will be ... frown
© Your new forums