UBB.threads
Posted By: wtfisthis Luftwaffe 1st model presentation dagger - 08/02/2019 10:45 PM
Engraved for a Luftwaffe ace named Knacke on Simpsonltd.com . Not mine...I'm not associated with Simpsons, and its way outside my price range. Just happened on it and thought it might be of interest here. There's also a Eichorn officers sword there for $395......once again, not mine.
Cheers, Fred

oops..... forgot to mention....under "edged weapons" on their website.
Originally Posted by wtfisthis
Engraved for a Luftwaffe ace named Knacke on Simpsonltd.com . Not mine...I'm not associated with Simpsons, and its way outside my price range. Just happened on it and thought it might be of interest here. There's also a Eichorn officers sword there for $395......once again, not mine.
Cheers, Fred

oops..... forgot to mention....under "edged weapons" on their website.

If it's the one I looked at it's not one for me. Even though it's not as highly priced as at least one example I've seen from the (PW) series of "Night Fighter Heroes of the Luftwaffe" daggers - so far they all seem to have the fatal flaw of timing. This one for example being that the so-called "1st Model" in that time frame for him was not permitted although it was OK for EM/others just one factor. Best Regards, Fred
© Your new forums