UBB.threads
Posted By: JohnZ Heer Eickhorn and Gebr Meyer, Munster Distributor - 11/02/2017 10:15 PM
This is an ordinary condition and common maker marked Heer dagger with the Eickhorn 35-41 seated squirrel maker mark.

However, it has the Gebr Meyer, Munster, distributor mark on the obverse ... making this a definite candidate for the JohnZ wall of Eicks.

Attached picture Obverse.JPG
Attached picture Reverse.JPG
Attached picture Obverse Hilt.JPG
Attached picture Reverse Hilt.JPG
Attached picture Obverse Pommel.JPG
Attached picture Obverse Crossguard.JPG
Attached picture Reverse Crossguard.JPG
Attached picture 35-41 TM.JPG
Attached picture Gebr Meyer Munster TM.JPG
John Z a textbook beauty and with the not very common Eickhorn Type-3 guard. Nice edition to the squirrel hoard up north.
Agree totally with Tom, nice lesser seen and correct Eick with a great distributor mark! Best, Kevin.
Posted By: JohnZ Re: Heer Eickhorn and Durbeck, Wien Distributor - 04/02/2018 03:06 PM
I am putting my distributor marked Heers here.

This I have shown elsewhere in another thread, but here it is again.

A beautiful Eickhorn with the etched seated squirrel TM and a great Durbeck, Wien distributor mark on the obverse.

Attached picture TM 35-41.JPG
Attached picture Obverse TM Durbeck Wien.JPG
A very recent pickup is this Eickhorn 35-41 seated squirrel with the William Gunther, Dresden distributor mark. William Gunther is listed in Fisher as a distributor and shown with a different mark found on Luft2s (I wish!)

This example also has a monogrammed name, Wendschuh.

Attached picture Reverse Crossguard Wendschuh.JPG
Attached picture Obverse Distr.JPG
Posted By: JohnZ Re: Heer Eickhorn and H Mutz, Lingen Distributor - 04/02/2018 03:18 PM
My second recent distributor marked Eick pickup is this beauty, with the 35-41 seated squirrel TM and the H Mutz, Lingen distributor mark on the obverse. I cannot find this distributor in my version of Fisher.

John

Attached picture Obverse hangers.JPG
Attached picture Reverse hangers.JPG
Attached picture Obverse Distr H Mutz.JPG
Posted By: wotan Re: Heer Eickhorn and H Mutz, Lingen Distributor - 04/02/2018 08:16 PM
Hello JohnZ, very appealing daggers you do show us her. Those distributor marked ones are scarce at least!
I have studied my reference books I have and even in very well researched ones, written by true insiders don?t list the H.MUTZ one. This is for sure a rare one! Thank you for showing.
Regards,
John,

Not that I am surprised but your selection of distributor marked Eickhorn daggers is super. The H. Mutz, Lingen Mark is a first for me too.
© Your new forums