UBB.threads
Posted By: lakesidetrader I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 09/07/2017 02:43 PM
Here's a selection of grips on their lufts.
And on their Armies too!
Posted By: seany Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 09/07/2017 09:57 PM
Get rid of that white paint residue and boom you've got a 1st patt railway..

seriously what a great collection you have there all so different
Yes but I love how it looks.
This as it is, is 10x rarer than a railway.
Posted By: seany Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 09/08/2017 10:41 PM
Paul i know i turned one down last year, what a mistake !!
Posted By: Fitzer Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 09/13/2017 02:09 AM
Love the early Klaas crossguards
For you Fitzer
Posted By: Gerrit1963 Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 09/14/2017 11:46 AM
Paul that Slant Klaas tics all the boxes, with the typical pommel pattern to the enhanced feathers on the guard!
That is one hell of a dagger!

I ran into a Klaas army with a white painted grip on a German show, having almost all of its paint still present, the first one in years
I sure made Danny happy with that one wink

Thx for showing your variaty of Klaas grips!

Best
Ger
Posted By: dr73 Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 09/14/2017 03:06 PM
I guess these daggers come from your personal stash because I couldn't find them on your website smile

Great daggers! Thanks for showing.

Danny
Yes, My Archive only goes back about 8 years. I like at one point I had like 20+ My intent here is just to generate some discussion and sharing.
Here's another favorite.
Posted By: Mikes73 Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 09/15/2017 05:06 PM
Nice stuff there Paul.
Posted By: Fitzer Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 09/18/2017 03:20 AM
Thanks Paul...stunning
Posted By: Fitzer Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 10/15/2017 08:53 PM
Just purchased one. These are tough to locate

Attached picture KlassXguard.JPG
Have to agree Paul! Klaas had some amazing pieces with extra hand work and quality! Best, Kevin.
Posted By: Ritterkreuz Re: I always loved the variety Klaas used. - 10/22/2017 01:45 PM
I love Klaas blades and here is a few of mine...

[img:left][/img]
© Your new forums