UBB.threads
Posted By: Vassago Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/10/2017 05:40 PM
Hello colleagues, I have seen for sale this Dagger of the Kriegsmarine that I show below, it is a Dagger with manufacture "Eickhorn" but as always before making any decision I want to submit to the criteria of the forum companions, see you Red flags here? Is it a completely original Dagger of the time? Can I offer the seller a quiet offer?

Posted By: Vassago Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/10/2017 05:45 PM
More images.

As always I appreciate all your comments, information, advice and help, many thanks in advance colleagues.
I don't see any red flags at all...nice untouched later Eickhorn Naval. That nylon knot ties in nicely with the later Eickhorn mark....great looking piece, good score!!

Patrick
Posted By: Vassago Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/10/2017 06:56 PM

Many thanks Patrick69, I consider your score, as always very grateful for your comments. smile
Very Nice Dagger I like it very much, I always have loved the Navy Daggers One of my favorites.
Posted By: dr73 Re: Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/10/2017 10:29 PM
That's a beautiful untouched navy dagger. If the price is right I would go for it.

Danny
Posted By: Oleg67 Re: Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/11/2017 07:21 AM
Hi Vassago.
I agree with others. A nice late dagger by Eickhorn. Hier you can see a some variants of the daggers of this maker.

https://www.kriegsmarinedolch.de/eickhorn-carl/

Best,
Oleg.
Posted By: seany Re: Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/11/2017 12:52 PM
Very nice original dagger
Beautiful dagger, I would love to own that. Those things were created by true artisans.
Posted By: Vassago Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/13/2017 08:37 PM
Thank you very much, I will make an offer to the seller to see if we can reach an agreement, if I can get it to you, thank you very much for your opinions and information. smile
Nice patina and nice to see the later "cello" portopee with a late Eick! Best, Kevin.
Posted By: Vassago Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/24/2017 04:04 PM
Hello colleagues, I just received my Daga from the Kriegsmarine once you have confirmed my originality, as proof of this I show some images once received in my house, again thank you for your help deciding to buy it, without your advice. Would have been possible, thanks to you I have another original Dagger in my collection, thank you very much.

Posted By: dr73 Re: Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/24/2017 05:20 PM
Great dagger, Just an advice, when you take pictures of your dagger, it's always best to use daylight. Here's an example of what I mean.

Regards
Danny

Attached picture IMG_2257.jpg
Posted By: Vassago Reviews for this Dagger of the kriegsmarine. - 03/24/2017 05:32 PM
If today I have just here the cloudy and rainy day and I could not make better photos. laugh
© Your new forums