UBB.threads
Kevin (Heers68) and I will be hosting a Heer collectors get together at the 2016 SOS in our room at the Crowne Plaza Friday night at 7:30. This will be a great opportunity to meet other collectors who specialize in collecting and studying the Heer dagger. You can bring daggers to show and discuss from your personal collection if you like and it’s always fun seeing and discussing the pieces everyone picked up at the show. Drop Kevin or myself a PM if you would like to attend.
Promises to be a great get together, I will bring some rarer daggers to inspect. A meeting of the Heer minds if you will.. Lets get together and discuss some nice pieces gentlemen! Kevin.

Attached picture Puma10.jpg
Posted By: JohnZ Re: 2016 SOS Army Dagger Collector Get Together - 02/13/2016 04:47 PM
If non-army guys are allowed in such a prestigious gathering, I could bring a couple of other branch items to show.

John
John
Absolutely ! Look forward to seeing you as always.
Bring your earliest Luft 2nd John! wink
Posted By: Baz69 Re: 2016 SOS Army Dagger Collector Get Together - 02/13/2016 10:20 PM
I'm looking for another Ivory

Gary

Attached picture Ivory Armies 001 (Custom).jpg
Gary, See me at the SOS regarding an ivory gripped Army (Voos). Have a safe and eventless trip. Andy
Gary I wish you luck on that! I am Sure something special is waiting for us at the show.
Posted By: Baz69 Re: 2016 SOS Army Dagger Collector Get Together - 02/14/2016 02:50 PM
Hi Andy
Will do mate.

Gary
Many nice army daggers to look at and other stuff collectors brought-swords-badges etc. even some antique purses some guy had blush The first annual heer get together was a good time !

Attached picture SOS-1.jpg
Attached picture SOS-2.jpg
Attached picture SOS-3.jpg
Posted By: Janos Re: 2016 SOS Army Dagger Collector Get Together - 02/22/2016 07:48 AM
Thanks for the photos. I see you had a good time.
I wish I had been there guys!
Janos
© Your new forums