UBB.threads
Posted By: Pitbull63 Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 07/31/2012 11:20 PM
I picked this Eickhorn Army up last week. This is my first stamped Eickhorn army but this is also my first army with a "marbled" handle that I have. After talking with another forum member, I was told this has to do with the mix of the trolon before pouring the handle. Next to the glass handles, I think I like the looks of these best. This dagger has also had a lot of use as the upper scabbard band was almost worn through by the ring.

Rich

Rich Fantastic looking dagger Beautiful grip and patina – Great condition despite seeing quite a bit of carrying time. Super dagger congratulations.
Posted By: stingray Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/01/2012 12:11 AM
That's very nice dagger,but the grip is unbelievable.

Congrats

Stingray
Posted By: JohnZ Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/01/2012 12:53 AM
She's one nice dagger.

John
Posted By: Larry C Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/01/2012 01:06 AM
After waiting countless hours for Riches pics to open as he shoots them at an 8000 MB size,,,I have seen one of these types a long time ago and it looks like the same style. These are very rare to find. Almost as stylish as a Tiger stripe SA grip! Nice find!! Larry
Examples like this fine Heer are why I prefer to collect them over other dagger types.Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: dr73 Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/01/2012 08:29 AM
Wow, extremely nice dagger Rich! Perfect blade, beautiful patina and a fantastic grip! Congretulations.

Danny
Posted By: WWII Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/01/2012 10:26 AM
Rich,

Top-shelf! wink

Bill
Posted By: seany Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/01/2012 10:34 PM
Simply a superb dagger i just love that grip. I WANT ONE smile
Posted By: Pitbull63 Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/02/2012 01:31 PM
Gentleman,

I would like to thank you all for the kind words.

As always, much appreciated.

Rich
Posted By: Landser Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/08/2012 09:40 AM
Well, I don`t have a glass grip and I don`t collect later daggers but given the choice between a glass grip and that one & I would choose yours every time! very unusual and in super condition regardless of the wear. Obviously well cared for! Nice!
Posted By: oli1970 Re: Stamped Eickhorn Army w/ marbled handle. - 08/31/2012 12:40 PM
hello Rich,
do you speak german? The eicki have a superb patina, wonderfull.
© Your new forums