UBB.threads
Posted By: Howard Julian-Harvey KM HONOUR DAGGER??? - 03/01/2009 01:37 AM
Hello,chaps....I wonder, are any of us lucky enough to own a KM honour dagger? The type I am refering to is version with Diamond pommel bestowed by....Reader(1)and Donnits(7).(Roughly?) To U-Boat aces etc. If not, do they ever appear for sale and if so what sort money do they make. I don't recall ever seeing one displayed at any time on our forum?....Any answers would be much appreciated. Many thanks.
Posted By: medes Re: KM HONOUR DAGGER??? - 03/01/2009 04:09 PM
Hello,

there are some more honor-daggers but they are not 100% accepted in the collector-world. Such a dagger is very hard to sell if You can`t show a full provinience to the piece.
For excapmle there is a honor dagger for sale since a few years here:

http://www.huesken.com/cgi-bin...=850006&lang=d&kat=1

but nobody buys it...
price is 75.000 EUR

regards
Medes
Posted By: Theo Cuypers Re: KM HONOUR DAGGER??? - 03/01/2009 05:42 PM
I once had the oppertunity to see a real cased one. This is the most stunning Third Reich artifarct I ever saw with my own two eyes. That and a real Grand Cross. How could i see this? Just because I know one of that upperclass collectors which showing their treasures in the expensive reference works. I think these daggers are (almost) impossible to find. They just change hands in the highest level of the collectors community. I think it is not only a question of big money but also good connections with the few wordwide owners. And to be ready when the want to sell.

Regards, Theo
Posted By: medes Re: KM HONOUR DAGGER??? - 03/01/2009 06:19 PM
visit a german military-show and you can buy one including the case...
but without provinience.

Medes
Posted By: janjan Re: KM HONOUR DAGGER??? - 03/01/2009 08:57 PM
there is one for sale at www.milshop.de
85000 euro
© Your new forums