UBB.threads
Posted By: Vern SS Cuff Title Gallery - 11/24/2013 06:50 PM
Since having shoulder surgery last week, I haven't been doing much beyond clicking a mouse or hitting a key on the computer keyboard wink I did use the spare time to build an SS Cuff Title Gallery that can be seen HERE! I didn't realize that the SS had approximately 170 cuff titles! I want to give a special thanks to the members who sent photos of cuff titles from their collections, and to a few who sent in-wear photos, especially for some of the more obscure units like the British Free Corps. Please take a look and let me know if you see any errors or find any missing. As far as I know, these are all the cuff titles that were issued and worn but do not include approximately 18 Honor Titles given to some Standarten and 40 Honor Titles given to the Sturms.
Posted By: JohnZ Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 11/24/2013 10:22 PM
Thank you, Vern.

Here is one that I don't think is on the list.

John

Attached picture Obverse.JPG
Posted By: Grumpy Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 11/24/2013 11:11 PM
Great job, Vern!
Posted By: Vern Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 11/25/2013 04:32 AM
Thanks wink
Posted By: frank Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 11/26/2013 04:37 PM
Hi Vern,
as usual great job done here. Thank you for sharing.
Regards.
Frank
Posted By: Vern Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 12/03/2013 02:00 AM
Added a couple of SS Cuff Titles and now have a Party/SA Cuff Title gallery under test HERE!
Posted By: Vern Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 12/05/2013 01:28 PM
OK, the Party/SA Cuff Title Gallery has been updated and expanded to contain everything except the SS stuff. 172 SS cuffs and 116 for all others wink Please check them out when you have time and give me any comments/corrections/missing cuffs. Note that the campaign cuffs are in the "Awards - Shields/Cuff Titles" gallery already. The 2 Galleries will go live this weekend if no major problems are reported. Thanks, Vern
Posted By: Vern Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 12/06/2013 02:21 AM
Added 6 more rare cuff titles to the miscellaneous gallery.
Posted By: Vern Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 12/11/2013 06:15 PM
A small update to the Non-SS Cuff gallery for the DAF and Organization Todt wink
Posted By: Vern Re: SS Cuff Title Gallery - 12/18/2013 04:07 AM
Another small update to the Non-SS Cuff gallery of DAF, SA, and Miscellaneous items.
© Your new forums