UBB.threads
Posted By: M. Bando Mike Beaver's SS Insignia book now available - 10/03/2012 01:39 AM
You can find some details and ordering info by
clicking here:
http://www.101airborneww2.com/books.html
Posted By: A J Re: Mike Beaver's SS Insignia book now available - 10/03/2012 05:25 PM
How conceited "No Overseas orders just now"Don't see a premium membership either
re: orders to Europe.
Investigation of USPS postal rates indicates it would cost almost $48- USD to send each one of these books to the UK, Continental Europe or similar places. I sent one to Spain this morning and the buyer paid $80- plus $48- shipping.
If anyone over there wants the book enough to pay that amount, I will send it to you. MB
Can't wait to get one!
Posted By: Dave Re: Mike Beaver's SS Insignia book now available - 10/04/2012 01:17 PM
Good to see a new reference book out. Keep up the good work.

Dave

AJ: I have said several times before that announcements of new reference books connected with our hobby may advertised on GDC without buying a Premium Membership. Applies to current reference books, too. A service to the hobby, and in thanks to authors for their efforts
Posted By: A J Re: Mike Beaver's SS Insignia book now available - 10/04/2012 03:55 PM
Thanks for the info Dave
© Your new forums