UBB.threads
Posted By: Anonymous NSKK MARINE - 12/27/2006 10:50 AM
Hi for clarification did the NSKK marine have brown shirts or were the uniforms exclusively naval in style, i appreciate that the marine SA used them but this enquiry is directed at the NSKK. photos if possible would be appreciated.
Posted By: Bob Coleman Re: NSKK MARINE - 12/27/2006 07:53 PM
I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED A NSKK MARINE TUNIC OR BROWN SHIRT. AS THE OTHER POLITICAL FORMATIONS HAD A SUMMER WEAR BROWNSHIRT PREWAR, I SEE NO REASON TO THINK THAT THE NSKK MARINE UNITS WERE ANY DIFFERENT. ODD THAT THE DAGGERS ARE FOUND MORE OFTEN THAN EITHER THEIR UNIFORMS OR INSIGNIA.
BOB
Posted By: Macki Re: NSKK MARINE - 12/27/2006 10:13 PM
no brown shirts from what i have found there dress was more in typical navel stile
but did wear a khaki shirt with black tie under the navy-blue double breasted tunic
summer was same with exception of long white trousers
hope this helps
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NSKK MARINE - 12/29/2006 09:33 PM
hi the reason i asked was that i was hoping to see out 2006 with a big nskk purchase as a present to myself, unfortunately probably the tax man has had that, whilst searching the web i found http://www.craiggottlieb.com/data/inspect.asp?Item=1032...ter=German+Militaria and was hoping that someone knew of reference photos showing an nskk motorboat brownshirt being worn? i am also interested that the shirt has no piping and despite a fantastic shoulder board and eagle, only a standard drivers raute. hoping for comments and photo's, imperium
Posted By: Macki Re: NSKK MARINE - 12/29/2006 10:09 PM
imperium i sent you an E mail
Posted By: laurens Re: NSKK MARINE - 12/30/2006 05:10 PM
I have some serious doubts against this shirt.

In my opinion the breast eagle is an eagle for the sleeve (overcoat), and I think the Marine-NSKK-never wore brown-shirts
Posted By: Guymauve Re: NSKK MARINE - 01/01/2007 12:35 AM
Hi, I never seen a photo with the brown shirt in wear.
http://www.craiggottlieb.com/data/inspect.asp?Item=1032...ter=German+Militaria the collars shirt has no black piping, the Kragenspiegel is too thin, the shoulder strap is SA (the genuine was gold/black with Motorgruppe colour piping) and the eagle is not on the good place.
Happy new year
Cheers
Posted By: Jochen Re: NSKK MARINE - 02/19/2007 09:27 AM
Marine SA Uniform 1st type (from Organisations book of the NSDAP)

Attached picture SA_Mar.jpg
Posted By: Jochen Re: NSKK MARINE - 02/19/2007 09:31 AM
Marine SA secont type

Attached picture SA_Marin_(OB_7).jpg
Posted By: Jochen Re: NSKK MARINE - 02/19/2007 09:34 AM
NSKK Marine 1st type

Attached picture NSKK_Marin.jpg
Posted By: Jochen Re: NSKK MARINE - 02/19/2007 09:35 AM
NSKK Kraftbootsrandarten second type

Attached picture NSKK_Marin_(OB_7).jpg
Posted By: Jochen Re: NSKK MARINE - 02/19/2007 09:43 AM
TExt (Marine SA)

Attached picture SA_Marin_001a.jpg
Posted By: laurens Re: NSKK MARINE - 02/19/2007 05:14 PM
I think this another proove that you first have to do some research before purchase. Even the most reliable and knowledgeable dealer don't know everything.

I stay with my opinion that this is a 100% put-together diplay, but I'm hoping someone can proove me wrong of course.

It doesn't rain topics anymore on GDC, so it's surprising me the seller missed it, and doesn't join this discussion to enlight. I'm very curious about the source and story behind.

Best,

Laurens
Posted By: Jochen Re: NSKK MARINE - 02/19/2007 09:04 PM
text

Attached picture nskk1.jpg
Posted By: Jochen Re: NSKK MARINE - 02/19/2007 09:10 PM
text 2 (2nd edition of the NSDAP O.book)

Attached picture NSKK3.jpg
© Your new forums