UBB.threads
Posted By: BOB C SS OFFICER'S BULLION EAGLE - 06/08/2006 11:01 AM
I JUST PICKED UP THIS OFFICER'S EAGLE FROM RON WEINAND. I FOUND RON EASY TO DEAL WITH AND NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.

Attached picture Mvc-097s.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: SS OFFICER'S BULLION EAGLE - 06/08/2006 12:22 PM
That is an exceptionally nice looking specimen!

Congrats to you Bob...

Mark Cool
Posted By: Ronald Weinand Re: SS OFFICER'S BULLION EAGLE - 06/08/2006 02:01 PM
Thanks for the nice words Bob. I remembered that you had always wanted these and missed one I had at the SOS, so the next one I ran into from a veteran I contacted you directly.
I try to keep members of this forum in mind when I find a nice item they want.
Ron Weinand
Weinand Militaria
Posted By: JohnPic79 Re: SS OFFICER'S BULLION EAGLE - 06/08/2006 02:05 PM
Super nice eagle Bob, and I bet yuor collection is stunning because you put alot of effort into learning about these.
Posted By: BOB C Re: SS OFFICER'S BULLION EAGLE - 06/08/2006 02:51 PM
THANK YOU AGAIN RON I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THIS EAGLE.
THANKS JOHN, I LOOK AND STUDY THESE EAGLES ALL MOST EVERY DAY. AS YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO KEEP UP WITH THE FAKES TO. ALSO AFTER TEN YEARS OF BUYING THESE EAGLES. IV'E BECOME VERY GOOD AT IT. I'M NOT AN EXPERT YET BUT I KNOW MORE THEN MOST.
Posted By: JohnPic79 Re: SS OFFICER'S BULLION EAGLE - 06/09/2006 05:11 AM
Hi Bob, there are no real experts you just get that feel from handling the good ones and keeping alert for new things that suddenly appear on the market.Thats how I discovered the Sieder eagles,after many years of holding old tunics suddenly all these mint ones appear with the same eagles sewn to them.Had I just held one eagle I wouldve thought them original.I cant just look at them and know.I was burned recently by one on Manions luckily he refunded my money.
© Your new forums