UBB.threads
Posted By: paulbear ODD RIBBON BAR - 01/30/2014 09:22 PM
HI BEEN AWHILE, can anyone give me an opinion on this ribbon bar it just looks very odd

Attached picture bar.JPG
Posted By: lakesidetrader Re: ODD RIBBON BAR - 01/31/2014 01:55 PM
I always get suspicious when I see so many metal devices.
What is the center award with the police device? Seems odd the guy was part of the Political party, luftshutz, Army and Police?
Posted By: paulbear Re: ODD RIBBON BAR - 01/31/2014 04:46 PM
I have no idea what that award is for unless the GERMAN CROSS in Gold
Posted By: derjager Re: ODD RIBBON BAR - 01/31/2014 11:17 PM
You mean the gold eagle and wreath? 25year NSDAP. My opinion. Emblem does not look good, bent or extra material along edge. At the least four out of five of the devices do not look good lack of detail or damage or extra material along the edges. The LS device I have never seen before and it would not have been represented that way to my knowledge.
The ribbons may be good.
Blood Order on a bar? Have seen singles. That ribbon does not look like a Blood Order ribbon, not sure what.

Is there a reverse pic. anywhere?

--dj--Joe
Posted By: derjager Re: ODD RIBBON BAR - 02/01/2014 12:18 AM
After closer inspection the 25 year NSDAP ribbon does not look good and would not be worn without the 15 and 10 also.

--dj--Joe
Posted By: Gaspare Re: ODD RIBBON BAR - 03/03/2014 02:50 AM
I agree with Joes assessment... Sometimes the reverse tells the story. Especially the catch!
Posted By: dond Re: ODD RIBBON BAR - 03/03/2014 05:38 PM
Ohio parts fraud bar.
Posted By: all1knew Re: ODD RIBBON BAR - 03/13/2014 06:58 AM
Ohio parts bar (catch made of brass and mounted high on the reverse, and the rear stitching is usually double-wide.....willing to bet anyways)

show a picture of the backside for reference!

William Kramer
© Your new forums