UBB.threads
Posted By: Earl (Rick) Schreiber Estate Auction Purchases - 05/13/2013 03:42 AM
Went to an estate auction yesterday. The stuff is still out there.

Attached picture 0511Medals.jpg
Posted By: Earl (Rick) Schreiber Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/13/2013 05:04 AM
Sorry...The photo is from the auctioneers website and not the greatest. I bought all of the stuff shown except the war merits and the helmet. Also got 8 ribbon bars.
Posted By: derjager Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/13/2013 11:34 PM
That's quite a nice haul.
Now we need to see a close up or two. smile

--dj--Joe
Posted By: Earl (Rick) Schreiber Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/14/2013 01:18 AM
Thanks Joe...I have tried to downsize my photos but I cant get them to downsize.lol. guess I need a new downsizing program.
Posted By: pvon Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/14/2013 01:09 PM
Hi Earl

Yes it looks like a nice haul!

Ed Martin found a resize program and I believe you can look in computer section here!

If you need help resize send them to me!

[email protected]

PVON
Posted By: ORPO Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/14/2013 02:11 PM
Rick,

You can always seem to dig really neat goodies out of the woodwork that are lurking about in your area. Nice haul!
Posted By: Earl (Rick) Schreiber Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/16/2013 07:11 AM
Finally found a resizer program that I could get to work. I have part of the badges and medals on the for sale fourm, they are doubles of what I have. These are 6 im keeping for my collection.The paratrooper is early juncker. The bronze tank is hollow The rest are all maker marked.

Attached picture rsz_dscn0953.jpg
Posted By: fischer Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/16/2013 08:55 PM
Although the picture is very small, the IAB looks like a GWL example.
Posted By: Earl (Rick) Schreiber Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/17/2013 01:55 AM
You are correct Fisher.
Posted By: J.R.Scott Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/17/2013 02:35 AM
I wish I could make a haul like that, nice job.
Posted By: Ed Sunday Re: Estate Auction Purchases - 05/17/2013 03:42 PM
Originally Posted By: Earl (Rick) Schreiber
Finally found a resizer program that I could get to work. I have part of the badges and medals on the for sale fourm, they are doubles of what I have. These are 6 im keeping for my collection.The paratrooper is early juncker. The bronze tank is hollow The rest are all maker marked.

Rick now that's some fine merch, way to go !
© Your new forums