UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare Trans Please - 12/13/2021 07:11 PM
Sorry about cutting in half but the only way big enough to post.. I'm guessing Holocaust related. Can anyone provide a translation or summary? , much thanks..

Attached picture DSCN5150b.JPG
Attached picture DSCN5150.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Trans Please - 12/30/2021 04:37 PM
had a couple send me email translations....

Yes Concentration camp related.. To do with the running of certain aspects,,,,all done like they're killing ants or something,,,,,everthing cold, no feeling, .. Nice Buchenwald stamp at bottom..

I have a couple poor condition Auschwitz docs about accepting Jewish from Buchwald and how many and what type 'died' in transit etc. Not sure if I'm going to sell all these or donate to D.C. holocaust museum......
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Trans Please - 02/12/2022 02:11 AM
,,,, Very early service award document to a Pioneer... Does that mean it / he's SS.?

Attached picture DSCN5260.JPG
Attached picture DSCN5261.JPG
Posted By: Jeronimo Re: Trans Please - 08/02/2022 05:46 PM
Gaspare, I just saw your post. Better late than never! Let me give you a summary of what you have:
It's a Memo regarding a visit to Camp Dora and the current status of the camp.
Visited:
-Crematory - in operation
-Hygiene area and flushing toilets - partially operational
-Sick Bay - Nothing to report other than preparations are complete for installing the X-ray equipment.
-Operating Room - Not finished.
--------------- text cut--------------------------------
... Need prisoner doctors to help. Needed are a surgeon, a dermatologist and two experienced medical practitioners.
Some conflicts in the process of the creation of new death records. Signed by the head camp doctor.....
Definitely a sad but historical record of the Holocaust in progress.
© Your new forums