UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare I.D. document - 07/20/2019 04:46 AM
I used to have many different I.D.s..

There were Arbeitsbuchs for foreigners and like this one, Arbeitskarts.. The book IF I understand correctly was kept where ever the unit or group was being held. The Card was held on the person, [papers please!].

These are usually in bad shape from being folded,unfolded so many times.. Front had the photo and fingerprints.

Attached picture DSCN3744.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: I.D. document - 07/20/2019 04:52 AM
opened up fully like this it was about 10.5 inches.. Inside had the name , nationality, where sent to etc. The other page had stamps or other small paperwork staples to it.. They were moved around so much that sometimes that first page had 2, 3, info cards glued in it!.. Poor Kathy from Kiev,, A Soviet Russian,,a 'volunteer' :eek: Not much info on this one ...

Attached picture DSCN3742.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: I.D. document - 07/20/2019 04:56 AM
I used to have many of these. Maybe 100! Lost many,,sold a bunch as a lot.. Kept only a few..

Now this one didn't have much info.. But,, the photo was interesting... She has on the dreaded 'OST' patch... Not seen all the time,,for eastern 'volunteers'..

So a bit of a plain inner sheet but kept this one for the photo,,and condition pretty good.

Please, any member feel free to post any I.D. you'd like to add here... , Thanks , G.

Attached picture DSCN3740.JPG
© Your new forums