UBB.threads
Posted By: Wolf11B SS IDs - 03/15/2016 09:12 PM
A local seller in my area is interested in selling some documents from his collection. What are your opinions?

Attached picture SS Dachau ID Resize.jpg
Attached picture SS Dachau ID Resize (2).jpg
Attached picture SS ID Eber Resize.jpg
Attached picture SS ID Eber Resize (2).jpg
Posted By: Wolf11B Re: SS IDs - 03/15/2016 09:13 PM
Other IDs

Attached picture SS ID Luck Resize.jpg
Attached picture SS ID Luck Resize (2).jpg
Attached picture SS ID Kastner Resize.jpg
Attached picture SS ID Zahner Resize (2).jpg
Posted By: Wolf11B Re: SS IDs - 03/15/2016 09:14 PM
Last of the IDs

Attached picture SS ID Muller Resize.jpg
Attached picture SS ID Muller Resize (2).jpg
Attached picture SS ID Zahner Resize.jpg
Attached picture SS ID Kastner Resize (2).jpg
Posted By: Wolf11B Re: SS IDs - 03/16/2016 01:31 PM
Doing more research most of the night found that the Friedich Zahner is a fake, still have hopes that at least one of these might be real. Any help with the rest of the "possible" SS documents would be great.
Posted By: Gaspare Re: SS IDs - 03/16/2016 04:47 PM
I've seen these at shows. I'm going by what those who knew said,,'stay away, They are good fakes'.

I believe these are from the same series / group of counterfeiters.
I bet if you research further you'll find them all bad. Hope we can get someone more familiar with them here to help you.
Tread carefully!
Posted By: Wolf11B Re: SS IDs - 03/16/2016 06:28 PM
Got a email from Ross, and his advice is they are "better quality fakes" as well as giving reasons he did not like them as well. I am just glad to learn more about this SS ID cards and very happy I did not get burned with rushing and buying these. Again thanks again for the advice and help on this issue.
Posted By: Militarynut Re: SS IDs - 03/17/2016 11:16 AM
hi wolf
have to agree with gaspare and outher members here that all of these ss id cards are fake . some have later in the war rubber stamps plus newly made rivits for the pictures i seen a few at sos show last month even the guy selling them was fake and he knows it. but in this great hobby you have to know your players and thier reputation with out my reputation im nothing i have a few of these ss id cards that i have for sale also some jewish aussweises god only knows what i have stashed have a nice day guys andy militarynut
© Your new forums