UBB.threads
Posted By: Aaron Buck Luftwaffe "Meine Dienstzeit" photo album - 07/26/2015 01:13 AM
Good evening everyone. It's been a while since I last visited/posted.

I have a question - what would a Luftwaffe "Meine Dienstzeit" photo album generally go for? Assume the version with the Luftwaffe eagle on the front, good shape, and no pictures missing. Just looking for ballpark ideas. Many thanks in advance!
Posted By: Dave Re: Luftwaffe "Meine Dienstzeit" photo album - 07/26/2015 02:24 AM
Aaron !!!! Thought you were gone. Good to see you.

Depends 100% on the pictures. Assistant Tire Changer Baumann's album vs a Stuka pilot's.
Posted By: Aaron Buck Re: Luftwaffe "Meine Dienstzeit" photo album - 07/26/2015 02:41 PM
Thanks Dave! Good to be back! Took me a while to figure out my username and password! The subject is definitely a Luftwaffe officer - I believe I could find out the officer's name through the purchase channels as it was purchased directly from the officer. The current owner has two of them belonging to the same officer - different times of his military career. The book covers are slightly different from one another, I'm assuming due to the times in which they were purchased.
© Your new forums