UBB.threads
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed SS Lebenslauf Translation Help...Txs - 09/17/2007 06:06 AM
Thanks in Advance.

I have a document from the file of an SS Mann, titled "SS Lebenslauf." I believe it is a 'life history / my life to date' type of document. Any Translation assistance would be greatly appreciated. Smile Thanks, Dave/dblmed

Attached picture SS-Max-Gruber-T-w.jpg
Posted By: ivbaust Re: SS Lebenslauf Translation Help...Txs - 09/20/2007 08:07 PM
Just returned today to Germany after a trip to the States, thus a little bit jet lag and maybe not the perfect translation:

CV
(in detail and personally with ink written)

Born on October 12, 1907 in Niederindling as son of the farmers couple Georg and Lina Gruber, I enlisted at the age of 6 and a half years into the elementary school and then following the continuation school, which I graduated with good school reports (main school grade 2). After my discharge I was working on my parents farm until 1936 and I was visiting the agricultural winter school in Pfarrkirchen in the years 1926-27 and 27-28. As of February 2, 1936 I was working as a milk inspector at the milk inspector association Munich - work place Dorfbach.

The villages Niederindling, Pfarrkirchen and Dorfbach are located approx. 70 - 80 miles west of Munich.
Ivbaust,

I thank you so very much for taking the time to perform this Translation!!!

The more that I learn about my SS Mann, the more interesting it becomes!!! Danke... Dave/dblmed
© Your new forums