UBB.threads
Posted By: Walterlo value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 01/14/2008 10:22 PM
Guys
I need help as to what the value of a Herder full SS Rohm with numbers on top cross guard with some water damaged to the blade near cross guard and has been cleaned some, it is not a junk dagger but far from mint. I am taking it to Tom Whittman tomorrow check it out to make absolute absolutely sure it is correct. It was bought from Johnson maybe 12 to 15 years ago. And was told it cost $8000 then.
My question is what is the market for one only fair to good condition today, what would it sell for now ??
If I get to OK from Tom I will post pictures as soon as possible.
Thanks.
The dagger is complete with nice early scabbard, fit to guard and fit to scabbard and handle is wonderful.
Thanks Walterlo
Posted By: Walterlo Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 01/15/2008 01:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Walterlo:
Guys
I need help as to what the value of a Herder or it was a Klass (I think it was Klass,I will tomorrow morning) full SS Rohm with numbers on top cross guard with some water damaged to the blade near cross guard and has been cleaned some, it is not a junk dagger but far from mint. I am taking it to Tom Whittman tomorrow check it out to make absolute absolutely sure it is correct. It was bought from Johnson maybe 12 to 15 years ago. And was told it cost $8000 then.
My question is what is the market for one only fair to good condition today, what would it sell for now ??
If I get to OK from Tom I will post pictures as soon as possible.
Thanks.
The dagger is complete with nice early scabbard, fit to guard and fit to scabbard and handle is wonderful.
Thanks Walterlo
Posted By: Skyline Drive Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 01/15/2008 03:44 AM
Let Tom give you his opinion on value. He may even take it on consignment if you want to sell it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 01/16/2008 01:42 PM
When you have gotten a good idea of its value from multiple sources, why not list it in our For Sale Forum?

An SS Full Rohm is extremely rare and you will have many people contacting you.

Good Luck!
Posted By: nickn2 Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 01/16/2008 04:28 PM
just before christmas i sold ,to a dealer, an ex++ full rohm ss by hammersfahr for �6000 $12000 so i guess yours is worth $10-14000
Posted By: Walterlo Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 01/17/2008 03:45 AM
Well guys I had it checked out by T Wittmann and he give his blessing so It is now mine! And it a numbered and made by Klaas.
I will post pictures in a few days. I don't think it is worth as much as the ones you have talked about because of water damage to the blade. I traded into it. I also got a diplomat dagger in a lot better condition.
He also had a cleaned Himmler that he got from T Wittman 12 years ago, I am working on getting that puppy now. I traded Colts single actions and civil war swords for the daggers.
Thanks for all the help.
Walterlo
Posted By: Walterlo Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 03/24/2008 03:07 AM
It is not Herder it is a Klaas witch I am posting for sale on the for sale forum.
But am having trouble posting it dont know why.
Posted By: Walterlo Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 03/24/2008 03:11 AM

Attached picture rohm_10.jpg
Posted By: Walterlo Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 03/24/2008 03:12 AM

Attached picture rohm_10.jpg
Posted By: Walterlo Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 03/24/2008 03:13 AM

Attached picture rohm.jpg
Posted By: Walterlo Re: value full Herder SS Rohm?? - 03/28/2008 03:52 AM
JUST LISTED THE ROHM DAGGER ON THE FOR SALE FORUM.
TAKING YOUR ADVICE,
Thanks all
Walterlo

Attached picture Rohm_19.JPG
© Your new forums