UBB.threads
Posted By: Gailen David Full Rohm SA by seldom encountered maker - 02/13/2009 06:27 PM
I can never load pictures on the site. If you would like to see an outstanding example of an SA Unground by Aesculop go to my site gdmmilitaria.com.

Gailen David
Posted By: mongobongo Re: Full Rohm SA by seldom encountered maker - 02/13/2009 07:16 PM
Wowwww that would look nice with my SS full rohm. If I was not going after damascus at the moment I would buy that in a flash.

That wont be around long... thanks for sharing.
Posted By: A J Re: Full Rohm SA by seldom encountered maker - 02/14/2009 02:46 PM
Stunning dagger thanks for sharing
That is the nicest Aesculap Full Rohm I have ever seen! Eek Congrats Gailen!

Regards,
-serge-

Thanks for putting the picture up. It was a Beauty!

Gailen David
By the way. Can you tell me in a priviate e-mail how to put pictures on?

Thanks,

Gailen
Posted By: patrice Re: Full Rohm SA by seldom encountered maker - 02/15/2009 06:57 PM
This is an incredible dagger that would have sold in minutes in normal circumstances.
Times are tough for everyone and the world of militaria is no exception.
Someone with the means will get the best SA Rohm that I have ever seen.
Gailen....email sent.

Yes Pat, times are tough. And our hobby is getting hit hard like no other time I can remember.
However when someting like this pops up and your a Full Rohm collector and a scarce maker like Aesculap in this condition...well then you gotta to put the little monsters..er,ah, I mean kids Razz, on rice and beans for awhile. Big Grin
Cause you know your not going to get a second chance. Anyway that's what the guys did back in the old days when I started out. They were "All In".

When I saw this I got a hold of a friend by the time he was able to respond with a "I'll take it" it was already gone!

Regards,
-serge-
Pat: It sold in 20 minutes with nine back-up deals. My site is screwed up or I would have put sold on the dagger. Request to purchase are still coming in.

Gailen
Thanks.

Gailen
Posted By: Von Ryan Re: Full Rohm SA by seldom encountered maker - 02/15/2009 08:35 PM
Hi Guys,
Juist wanted to get the word out: I'll have a "very lazy" ground Rohm at the SOS for sale.

I Love This Stuff
Von Ryan
Posted By: patrice Re: Full Rohm SA by seldom encountered maker - 02/15/2009 08:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gailen David:
Pat: It sold in 20 minutes with nine back-up deals. My site is screwed up or I would have put sold on the dagger. Request to purchase are still coming in.

Gailen

Good news, the best of the best still sells like "hot cakes". Big Grin
Posted By: Robert H. Re: Full Rohm SA by seldom encountered maker - 02/17/2009 05:10 PM
David, fix your site otherwise I go nuts ...
© Your new forums