UBB.threads
Posted By: militarymania SA Rohm by Eickhorn - 01/01/2012 11:14 PM
opinions wanted on this item;I don't like it due to the Eickhorn TM too far from the guard:I have always seen them much further down the blade and very close to the guard...

Attached picture SA ROHM 1.jpg
Attached picture SA ROHM 2.jpg
Posted By: Dave Re: SA Rohm by Eickhorn - 01/02/2012 01:11 AM
Robert,

It would be nice in the future if you told us where you are finding these daggers you put up for "opinions and comments on this one"

Thanks,
Posted By: militarymania Re: SA Rohm by Eickhorn - 01/02/2012 05:05 AM
dave,,,I have already done so in the posting of the SA dagger with damascus blade
Posted By: Serge (aka Wagner) Re: SA Rohm by Eickhorn - 01/02/2012 06:09 AM
Robert,
Save yourself and the membership here the excercise. Your not going to find a 'sleeper' with Premier Auctions. They sell nothing but fake militaria like this Rohm, It's directed toward the unknowing newbie collector and they been doing it for years.

Want a real dagger?, you know where to go. Put the word out to the guys here on the forum you want a nice Full Rohm SA. You can also call Paul H. or Witty and they will put you on their 'Want List'. Pay the price, be done, and enjoy.

-Serge-
Posted By: militarymania Re: SA Rohm by Eickhorn - 01/02/2012 02:58 PM
hi Serge,,,I am not looking for a sleeper...I post to get other collectors opinions and yes,I know the people to go to should i wish to invest my retirement in one,,,I post items of interest to learn from other collectors and to alert them of the potential fakes that are out there on the internet...Robert
Posted By: Dave Re: SA Rohm by Eickhorn - 01/03/2012 01:20 AM
Really? Is that what you are doing?

Dave
Posted By: militarymania Re: SA Rohm by Eickhorn - 01/05/2012 12:00 AM
Yes Dave,,,that is really what I am doing,,,
Posted By: Dave Re: SA Rohm by Eickhorn - 01/05/2012 12:44 AM
Robert,

Each time you post something from another site, please identify the site. See CoC

Thanks,
Dave
© Your new forums