UBB.threads
Posted By: Vern Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 04/27/2015 05:42 AM
This is a test gallery for Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps. The link is HERE! I would appreciate any corrections, comments, photos, or suggestions. My references are not very complete for this subject wink
Posted By: Vern Re: Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 05/09/2015 03:02 AM
Did a big reorganization so the boards and straps are grouped by uniform regulations and added some rare boards to the gallery wink
Posted By: Vern Re: Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 06/06/2015 07:01 AM
Testing a second gallery containing epaulettes and officer's regimental cyphers. The current Collar/Shoulder Tabs gallery is large enough that this one is going to be a separate gallery. I'll post a link as soon as the test runs are complete wink
Posted By: Vern Re: Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 06/06/2015 02:41 PM
OK the gallery link is HERE! Let me know if you see any errors or problems wink
Posted By: Vern Re: Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 06/07/2015 04:02 AM
After looking at it, this information works better as one Gallery, so they have been combined. Above link is dead. All the photos are in the Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Imperial Gallery wink
Posted By: Vern Re: Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 07/02/2015 05:15 AM
Replaced the Officer Shoulder Board Cypher section with examples of the cyphers on shoulder boards. I think this about does it wink
Posted By: Vern Re: Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 07/06/2015 10:25 PM
Added examples from the 1866 Prussian regulations. These were worn by haumptmann, oberleutnant, and leutnant ranks until the 1888 regulations standardized the imperial shoulder boards for all officer ranks.
Posted By: Vern Re: Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 07/09/2015 01:26 PM
Total photos at 485 shoulder straps, 65 epaulettes, and 8 collar tab examples. Enjoy wink
Vern!!!!! That is amazing! The epaulettes are incredible...beautifully done
Posted By: Vern Re: Imperial Shoulder Boards and Straps - 07/10/2015 02:38 AM
Thanks, glad you like them wink
© Your new forums