UBB.threads
Posted By: Mikee Fireman Helmet - 11/04/2007 09:02 PM
A nice helmet I found. I haven't completed much research on this helmet so I wasn't sure where to place it on the forum. I hope here is okay.

A very interesting helmet to study but like I said I haven't done much research on it yet. It's in pretty good shape over all. Has all brass fittings including the lions on both sides of the helmet and Masonic front plate. On one of the lions it looks like a plume of some type would have have been fitted there. I've seen helmets that are similar but not exactly the same as this one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and thanks for looking.

Attached picture Mason-Firman-Helmet-1.jpg
Posted By: Mikee Re: Fireman Helmet - 11/04/2007 09:05 PM
Front plate

Attached picture Mason-Firman-Helmet-2.jpg
Posted By: WWII Re: Fireman Helmet - 11/06/2007 08:55 PM
Mikee,

Me-sees the "all-seeing-eye" has spied out another good treasure... don't know what it is but it's nice! Smile Good to hear from you.

Bill
Posted By: Mikee Re: Fireman Helmet - 11/08/2007 06:23 AM
Hi Bill,

Good to hear from you and hope all is well. I really liked it as soon as I saw it. Found this one while on an Elk Hunt around Ft. Collins Colo. I haven't really done research but from posting it I've got some great help. As always the combined knowledge on GDC can't be beat. Glad you like it and thank you.
Posted By: fatguy Re: Fireman Helmet - 11/08/2007 05:30 PM
Mikee,

Here are pix of my helmet.....

Attached picture fire1.jpg
Posted By: fatguy Re: Fireman Helmet - 11/08/2007 05:31 PM

Attached picture fire2.jpg
Posted By: fatguy Re: Fireman Helmet - 11/08/2007 05:32 PM

Attached picture fire4.jpg
Posted By: Mikee Re: Fireman Helmet - 11/10/2007 05:32 AM
Hi Lou,

That's a nice helmet and thanks for the peek. Hopefully I can find more information. Thanks again.
© Your new forums