UBB.threads
Posted By: CLuebke Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 12/31/2021 04:40 AM
Hey everyone new to site. Wanted some info on some daggers. I have two 1933 Eichorns one is a small a full Rohm inscription immaculate shape. Then I have one with regular inscription with Adolf Huhnlein inscription. I would like to get anodes on value. I know the Rohm is extremely rare but I know little about the Huhnlein except for one high leader piece. I will post pictures when I have better connection. Thanks for any help. First forum participation so forgive me.
Posted By: Billy G. Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 12/31/2021 01:19 PM
Welcome to the forum. There are multitudes of fakes of both the small A, Röhm dedications and Huhnlein blades so good pictures are a must. Try to post detailed pictures taken in natural light. Looking forward to seeing what you have.
Posted By: Dave Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 12/31/2021 03:52 PM
Yes, welcome,

As Billy says, good photos will tell the story

Dave
Posted By: CLuebke Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 12/31/2021 04:39 PM
I’m trying to do pictures but my iPhone pictures are too big of files. Trying to figure out how to compress them. Any tips
Posted By: Vern Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 12/31/2021 04:42 PM
Several free programs on the internet for photo compression. The iPhone lets you set a lower resolution for smaller files and those will usually load. Worse case, send them to me and I'll load them for you wink
Posted By: Dave Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 12/31/2021 05:48 PM
Both the Welcome forum and the Computer forum have instructions in size reduction and posting.

And, yes, we know its a pain, but the software we use does not have a photo resizing option.

Dave
Posted By: CLuebke Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 12/31/2021 08:41 PM
I have some pics. Hopefully everything is right

Attached picture 7BCD24A2-997B-4879-9059-3D374EA2638F.jpeg
Attached picture AAD6B216-EE6D-4B18-A168-8BBD2721AA2E.jpeg
Attached picture CFE92C9D-21D6-438C-BEA7-0A0F53003A28.jpeg
Posted By: Billy G. Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 12/31/2021 10:08 PM
The maker mark on the small A Röhm dagger blade looks too high on the blade, not the location of where a Röhm logo would be. The Huhnlein blade has a strange sheen to it and the Eickhorn logo seems unusual as well. I’d be suspect of both of these but wait for other opinions.
Posted By: Ronald Weinand Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 01/01/2022 04:07 AM
I have many problems with these 2 daggers. Trademark on the Rohm piece is in the wrong location, fittings don't look correct for the date of manufacture on either dagger. Huhnlein has high center ridge and scabbard is a late type.
Posted By: den70 Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 01/01/2022 07:19 AM
In my opinion both daggers are copy.. If you give a good photo of the TM, we will see that this is not the original design of Eichhorn TM.

Attached picture FAKE LOGO.jpg
Yes, unfortunately: both postwar blades have been married to original parts and scabbards.

It helps us understand where all those original loose SA-blades, often offered for sale, are coming from...

best regards,

Herman
Posted By: Dave Re: Small a SA full Rohm inscription - 01/06/2022 10:53 PM
Sorry to see that both your daggers have bad blades. Can you say where you got them ?
© Your new forums