UBB.threads
Posted By: Devil's Metal Gustav Wirth SA is this a good maker ? - 03/22/2018 11:44 PM
Found another one I may pick up but, its a bet rough compared to others i see but an early maker seems hard to find on any charts so thats probably a good thing or not perhaps? again anything I should be looking for ? any opinion of value appreciated as well as again I am just learning and thank you.

Pics mine

Attached picture tw1.jpg
Attached picture tw2.jpg
Posted By: Dave Re: Gustav Wirth SA is this a good maker ? - 03/23/2018 02:29 PM
Dev,

You should be looking for a better blade
Thanks again Dave and will be keeping at eye out.
Posted By: Larry C Re: Gustav Wirth SA is this a good maker ? - 03/24/2018 11:25 AM
Sad to see the blade in that condition as the rest of the dagger has alot going for it.

early long type snap clip
Rare producer
tightly fitted together.

Regards Larry
It was from an older gentleman and this is his last one apparently sold off his collection. Looks like a sos pad cleaning, if price was right I would bite but, its his last and hes going to a military show soon to sell it.
Posted By: Larry C Re: Gustav Wirth SA is this a good maker ? - 07/16/2018 12:39 AM
its a shame for the blades condition as the gruppe mark P for Pomerania is rare.
Posted By: bushido Re: Gustav Wirth SA is this a good maker ? - 07/16/2018 07:52 PM
Dev. ... Would it be possible to post better pictures of the blade please, front and back, full length? Thank you.
© Your new forums