UBB.threads
Specifically, what are some other good forums to connect with sellers? I just want to avoid dealer prices/ standardized markup. I'm looking to buy my first SA dagger, kind of partial to the nickel hardware early construction.

Thanks for the advice.

I see you're new here so maybe get to know some people first instead of asking for other good forums where you can buy daggers.

We have lots of knowledgeable members/sellers here...
Sorry, I didn't know there was any competition between forums, I just assumed collectors probably belong to like 2 or 3 different forums, out of curiosity at least. When I wrote this there was only one dagger for sale in the sell section--luckily, since then a member messaged me who has a few to sell, so you are right on about that.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I overstepped by asking.
It is generally considered bad form on any forum to inquire about other forums, that said I think about everyone + their grandmothers know about WAF and vice versa

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/index.php
Posted By: LSM Re: Best sources for well priced early SA Daggers? - 03/15/2016 02:09 AM
I hope you have better luck than me finding your 1st SA Dagger. I've been wanting to buy a nice early SA Dagger for over a year now, and I still haven't found the right one yet. The only place I can even see any is from the Dealers, and they have good Daggers along with big markups. And all the classifieds are pretty much empty of SA's, and when there is one it's usually not in very good shape or a later RZM. I wish I could have went to the SOS but I couldn't make it, so I'm going to keep looking & hopefully I'll find one...
Wanting a "Good piece cheap" is an area that's already pretty much full of people. Try the stock market or Las Vegas..........
I paid too much for some things 40 years ago that seem mega-cheap now. Don't buy for today; buy for tomorrow.

You usually get what you pay for.

Hell, I've got over 100 Early SAs I would be willing to sell. I'm not going to give them away but prices will certainly be less than the dealers-Mike
New email nmcalvanah@att.net new # 337-989-9254-Mike
Mike, I'm still looking for a Louper!
I've owned 2 Loupers- they both sold immediately when offered for sale- sorry-Mike
Hi Mike,

Long time no see, why are Louper so desirable ?
Hi Patrice- good to hear you are alive!- Loupers are pretty scarce, McSARR 8 and have a kool trade mark, especially for pyromaniacs, hence the desirability All the best, Mike
I have always liked the Mermaid - Undine shocked
I liked the Mermaid too..until I contracted Mercury Poisoning from her. crazy
Yes, try Mike, a good selection and all right as rain...
Larry, did you eat the Mermaid?
© Your new forums