UBB.threads
I'd like to see some nice examples of "tigerwood" SA handles-what do you have -I'll try and put some examples up this weekend-Mike
Good idea and looking forward to see some fine specimen. Cool
I would call this a tiger stripe after all its orange and striped. This was an out of the woodwork buy-a salty ground Rohm.
This piece of gunstock has a little tiger on the side.

Attached picture mvc-014fa.jpg
The rest looks like this.

Attached picture mvc-001fa.jpg
Heres my august bickel nskk

Attached picture 1_002.jpg
Wow, that is great wood on the Bickel !! Mike
Love that Bickel's tiger grip. Eek
How have you been Patrice? See you at MAX? Mike
I'll be at the Max and will be looking forward to see you there. Cool
It's mine...

Attached picture IMG_1007.jpg

Attached picture IMG_1521.jpg

Attached picture IMG_2114.jpg

Attached picture IMG_9407.jpg

Attached picture Изображение_079.jpg

Attached picture НСКК_4.jpg
Not the best of photos but perhaps you can get a feeling for the beauty of the wood of the handle on this dagger . . . ~ Ian

Attached picture SA5A.jpg
Here's a close-up but I'm sorry . . . I had to make it sooooo small to meet the 111kb limit that a lot of the detail is lost! ~ Ian

Attached picture SA5.jpg
What I'd really like to know is how can Ilya post a 1494 x 1956 pixel photo and yet the site won't allow me to post anything larger than 529 x 396? Confused Confused Confused Confused
Bushido....pic4 is only 8.36 meg.....I dont see what the problem is Smile.

How the hell !!
You took the words right out of my mouth Degens . . . "how the hell!?" ~ Ian Big Grin
Hey guys- to post high quality pics- put the pics on photobucket.com (the account is free) and then copy and paste the url link into your post and vola!

Keeps the pics a commin'

Brian
Problem with an outside server like photobucket, is a year from now it will be a dead link.... Frown
maybe, but that is also year from now... Just a solution
© Your new forums