UBB.threads
Posted By: Mike McAlvanah Final McSARR will NOT be ready for MAX - 09/14/2008 01:15 PM
Everyone, I just wanted to report that overwhelming circumstances(wife illness and a direct hit by Hurricane Gustav) have prevented me from finishing the final McSARR. I had it over 1/2 done in Aug but have been unable to proceed any further because of Mother Nature-still considerable repairs to do. I also have not been able to find or contact my printer since Gustav-? I do promise it will be ready for the next SOS show. Sorry, but in South Louisiana all things are secondary to natural catastrophes. Mike
Posted By: E Kohl Re: Final McSARR will NOT be ready for MAX - 09/14/2008 02:28 PM
sorry to hear about the illness and hurricane damage. I wish you a speedy recovery as I patiently await the update.
Posted By: cog-hammer Re: Final McSARR will NOT be ready for MAX - 09/14/2008 02:33 PM
Hey ya Mike!
no worries dude, take care of the real important stuff first. For years we never had a list so the updated one can wait. Seriously we have room up here Mike, just the snow in the butt thing Razz take care man!!!!! Bret Van Sant
Posted By: Seiler Re: Final McSARR will NOT be ready for MAX - 09/14/2008 03:44 PM
Best wishes Mike.Take care of the really important things.Your Family and home.
The collecting community can wait.
Cheers Seiler (Yank in UK) Wink
Posted By: SAdagger Re: Final McSARR will NOT be ready for MAX - 09/14/2008 05:07 PM
Hi Mike
Sorry to hear about your circumstances. May I ask why a new one is being made? Has much changed since the last one?
Bob
Sure Bob- we have some new statistics, improved spelling, elimination of some duplications, addition of an omission and general overall polishing of the piece.Mike
Posted By: carlos1 Re: Final McSARR will NOT be ready for MAX - 09/15/2008 10:08 AM
All the best to u and ur family Mike
Posted By: nimble1 Re: Final McSARR will NOT be ready for MAX - 09/18/2008 02:12 PM
Living in SW Fla, I sure can understand! Hate it that you guys have been hit so hard. Just glad the seasons about over.
© Your new forums