UBB.threads
I am a new member here. I just acquried this SS dagger. I have shown it to numerous local collectors, and they seem to think it's real, but told me to post some pictures here to double check our opinions. Any help would be geratly appreciated. The previous owner says he purchased it from a VET back in '83.(I know, buy the dagger, not the story).
Thanks in advanced,
Vito(New member)

Attached picture ssdagger.JPG
Original Boker in nice condition. Appears to have quite a bit of lacquer still on the scabbard.
Yes it looks like a nice original Boker with typical Boker style grip, crossguards and motto.
A very nice dagger.
Nice! Smile
Something I'm looking for Cool
Looks like a nice chunk of change laying on an asphalt parking lot.
yep. wish i had one...
If the blade's as good as it looks you've got a dagger worth well over usd 4000 there, nice !!

Jonathan
Nice one agree with the others lucky bXXXXr
That's a very nice Boker. BTW I'd use acetone to get any road tar off it! Eek Big Grin Wink
Jim
Welcome to the forum. Smile
Yes a very nice Boker.
-wagner-
Superb dagger.
Congrats on the nice Boker. You can't beat the quality of a Boker. It's my favorite SS maker! Smile
Great piece..congrats
You seem to have a very desirable (sp?) dagger. You should sit on it for a bit and ignore the offers you have got so far Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

It will NOT decrease in value if you wait a bit to find out what it is really worth at retail.

Dave
Admin
Thanks to all who have responded. I appreciate all the info and comments. Now, I have to decide whether or not I want to sell it....

Vito
A very nice and desireable dagger.I think Dave is right,a very good investment.It will be worth more this time next year!
© Your new forums