UBB.threads
Posted By: steve.long Prototype SS Daggers CONCENTRATION cAMP - 03/25/2023 10:54 PM
I acquired these daggers, both enlisted and Officers Prototype designed at a camp in Poland.
What do you think? I do have a listing about them in an old catalog which discusses a Dr. purchasing a few of them that were buried so authorities would not find them.
I believe they are one of a kind.

Attached picture proto daggers.jpg
These are fantasy pieces, made postwar by an -in my opinion- creepy person.

Herman
Posted By: Dave Re: Prototype SS Daggers CONCENTRATION cAMP - 03/26/2023 02:34 PM
Bad news, Steve,

I agree. Fantasy stuff. I remember seeing at least one version.

Dave
Posted By: Mikee Re: Prototype SS Daggers CONCENTRATION cAMP - 03/26/2023 08:01 PM
Agree one of a kind fantasy. Never existed during WWII. Please post pictures of the catalog. Thank you
Posted By: seany Re: Prototype SS Daggers CONCENTRATION cAMP - 03/26/2023 08:52 PM
Oh dear, as above fantasy items, sorry that you have been caught out and i hope you didn't pay much for them
Posted By: lmrobil Re: Prototype SS Daggers CONCENTRATION cAMP - 03/28/2023 03:15 PM
I hope they are one of a kind!
Posted By: sdp Re: Prototype SS Daggers CONCENTRATION cAMP - 10/19/2023 04:03 AM
Fantasy piece
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Prototype SS Daggers CONCENTRATION cAMP - 10/20/2023 03:29 AM
in the mid 90s a gift shop I was in Warsaw the owner I was interested in a 'Peoples Radio' and said he had a great piece he doesn't keep out.

It was one of those daggers. My Polish buddy stepped on my foot ,,that was the signal it was fake and lets go.. Wish I would have bought the radio though[it was authentic] ..

Later on my buddy said the daggers are in most gift and curiosity shops there,,,,all fantasies...
© Your new forums