UBB.threads
Posted By: Gottlieb SS M7./8 Ed Gembruch dagger opinions please - 02/24/2021 07:10 AM
Few days ago I decided to make a purchase and bought this dagger. Rather rare on the market maker M7./8. Compairing to Wittmann bible motto and markings are correct. I would like to hear Your opinions on this one. I know hanger is not typical and scabbard repainted at some point. I just need to know id the dagger overall is legit.

Here are some pictures I took today but light is very bad. If You need some extra pictures just point me what You want.

All opinions are welcome.

Attached picture 6.jpg
Attached picture 9.jpg
Attached picture 1.jpg
Attached picture 8.jpg
Attached picture 10.jpg
More pictures

Attached picture 4.jpg
Attached picture 7.jpg
Attached picture 3.jpg
Attached picture 5.jpg
Attached picture 2.jpg
more pictures

Attached picture 16.jpg
Attached picture 15.jpg
Attached picture 11.jpg
Attached picture 14.jpg
Attached picture 13.jpg
By mistake I put it in Rohm daggers group. Please move it to SS daggers group :-).
A nice and honest piece cheers and best, Ryan
Posted By: Guy H. Re: SS M7./8 Ed Gembruch dagger opinions please - 05/10/2021 03:09 AM
Even with the lower grip shoulders higher than the guard notch?
Posted By: Dave Re: SS M7./8 Ed Gembruch dagger opinions please - 05/11/2021 02:11 AM
Sure,

This is an RZM era dagger and the shoulders are not that concerning. You even see it on some early daggers now and then
Posted By: Guy H. Re: SS M7./8 Ed Gembruch dagger opinions please - 05/17/2021 01:00 AM
Well thank you for the reply. There are so many parts daggers I see lately with poor fittings and grips etc. I was just curious.
© Your new forums