UBB.threads
Posted By: Vassago Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. - 01/17/2017 07:20 PM
Hello colleagues, I have seen in an auction this Daga SS with early manufacture "Alcoso" that could be auctioned for an interesting price, however I see that it has a "GAU" demarcation in its inferior garrison just as they usually have the early Dagas of The SA, would surely be part of a Daga SA, but I would like to know if in addition to this you see here some inconvenience to acquire it (if the price is very good, of course), see you red flags here?

As always I appreciate all the help you can give me, thank you.
Posted By: zoza Re: Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. - 01/17/2017 07:24 PM
Leave it and forget it.. it's a fake dagger ... Everything is wrong about it ,
Posted By: Vassago Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. - 01/17/2017 07:37 PM
Are all its parts false? Each time they make better copies, how do you appreciate those details? Thank you very much for your help, of course this purchase is rejected.
Posted By: Patrick69 Re: Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. - 01/17/2017 10:13 PM
Yes, fake. I had a fake SA with same maker's mark and gau stamp. RUN!!
Posted By: seany Re: Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. - 01/17/2017 10:58 PM
As above well known fake, leave well alone.
Posted By: Vassago Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. - 01/17/2017 11:17 PM
As always very grateful for your comments, you have prevented me from making a bad purchase, always before making any decision I try to listen to you, thank you very much, colleagues.
Posted By: Redsled Re: Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. - 01/17/2017 11:38 PM
Jose you are very wise to run it by the experts. They will save you money and knowing you don't want to purchase a phony dagger. I purchased a couple of Phony SS Daggers before I got wise and Bought a Book to study. every time they are a dagger come on here I test myself on it. I have picked up a lot of knowledge, But before I bought one If not by a real reliable source I would let them look it over first, I was Luck enough to get my money back on my mistakes smile
Bob
Posted By: Vassago Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. - 01/18/2017 09:18 PM
I always try to listen to the connoisseurs and of course before acquiring a piece to my collection I assure in this forum where are the greatest experts of the world with respect to white arms of the Third Reich, especially if it is a piece as important as the Which here occupies us, the Dagger of the SS is one of the pieces most valued in any collection of white arms of this period.
© Your new forums