Attached picture DSC06964.JPG
Attached picture DSC06975.JPG
Attached picture DSC06980.JPG
Attached picture DSC06982.JPG
Attached picture DSC06992.JPG
Posted By: nurseswim Re: opinions - 09/03/2013 08:14 PM
is this authentic?
Posted By: Mac 66 Re: opinions - 09/03/2013 08:55 PM
Do you think i would be selling a fake dagger ?

it is common courtesy to ask the owner if you can use his photos & post his dagger/property on another forum, this is the second time this has happened!!

if you want to post my dagger for opinions ask first & post it on WAF where its for sale please.

The dagger is a genuine Boker SS & as described in my sales ad, not mint & is not overpriced!
Posted By: Jim W Re: opinions - 09/03/2013 09:03 PM
Actually Mac 66, why would he post it on WAF when the experts are here?

Although you have a point about posting the photos without advising you.

Nurseswim, you can easily post a link to the for sale dagger on this site and people will give you an opinion.
Posted By: Mac 66 Re: opinions - 09/03/2013 09:14 PM
[quote=Jim W]Actually Mac 66, why would he post it on WAF when the experts are here?

Although you have a point about posting the photos without advising you.

Jim,

My dagger is on WAF e-stand so imo it should be posted on WAF if he wanted opinions on it, if it was for sale on GDC it would be a different matter, i,m not saying there is no experts here, just pissed off that i wasnt asked beforehand, if the same thing happened to you i dont think you would be happy either.
Posted By: Dave Re: opinions - 09/03/2013 10:42 PM
Interesting situation.

Our Board Rules say:"Any photograph from other sites posted must be attributed". So, nurseswim, please don't do that again.

However our rules do not require that the poster seek permission of the site/seller nor do they require that the site/seller be informed.

Mac 66, you just got extra publicity to sell your dagger. Surely that is not all bad?

Dave
Posted By: Mac 66 Re: opinions - 09/03/2013 10:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave Hohaus
Interesting situation.

Our Board Rules say:"Any photograph from other sites posted must be attributed". So, nurseswim, please don't do that again.

However our rules do not require that the poster seek permission of the site/seller nor do they require that the site/seller be informed.

Mac 66, you just got extra publicity to sell your dagger. Surely that is not all bad?

Dave

Dave,

its not all bad, i just like to be informed first, also i have nothing to hide as the dagger is genuine enough apart from the scabbard repaint as mentioned in my ad.

Regards Mac 66.
Posted By: byf41@aol.com Re: opinions - 09/04/2013 02:06 AM
Original dagger .
Posted By: kreta1961 Re: opinions - 09/04/2013 06:16 PM
Hi Scott,
i like your Böker!

Regards,
Gerd
Posted By: Mac 66 Re: opinions - 09/04/2013 06:26 PM
Originally Posted By: kreta1961
Hi Scott,
i like your Böker!

Regards,
Gerd

Thanks Gerd,

I really think you should buy it, i know you like the Bokers wink

Seeing its on here for opinions now i will add the link to the sales thread, if anybody needs to see more photos let me know.

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=690023

Heres a few outside pix cool

Regards Mac 66.

Attached picture Picture 040 [1024x768] [800x600].jpg
Attached picture Picture 053 [1024x768] [800x600].jpg
Posted By: nurseswim Re: opinions - 09/04/2013 08:14 PM
sorry, did not mean to cause such a stir. I just am looking for as much expert opinions as I can find on these daggers. I PM apologized to Mac66, I am hopeful he knows I did not mean to "cut him off".i will get consent on any other picture posts
best Mark
Posted By: Mac 66 Re: opinions - 09/04/2013 08:22 PM
Originally Posted By: nurseswim
sorry, did not mean to cause such a stir. I just am looking for as much expert opinions as I can find on these daggers. I PM apologized to Mac66, I am hopeful he knows I did not mean to "cut him off".i will get consent on any other picture posts
best Mark

Hi Mark,

No hard feelings buddy & thanks for your PM, Apology Accepted !

We Live & Learn wink

Regards Mac 66.
© Your new forums