UBB.threads
Posted By: WunderKind Watch out for this dagger - 04/16/2011 10:17 PM
I felt like this SS Böker parts dagger with reworked blade should be made public as to limit the chances someone unknowingly ends up with it.I also invite Houston to make a statement.

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=506419&page=2
Posted By: the russian Re: Watch out for this dagger - 04/17/2011 01:51 AM
thank you for the update - nothing really suprises me in this hobby anymore !!!!
Posted By: Addyfie Re: Watch out for this dagger - 04/17/2011 10:24 AM
Ive been watching this one over on WAF for over a week now!!!! it just goes to show that some of the ones that are deemed good guys arent that good at all.........

Sad Sad story
Regards Adam
Posted By: Sepp Re: Watch out for this dagger - 04/17/2011 10:56 AM
If in fact he did do this...It's a sad day...I thought he was one of the good guys!

Sepp
Posted By: reds12 Re: Watch out for this dagger - 04/17/2011 10:50 PM
I have bought a couple of items from Housten in the past with no problems, but I've noticed how quiet it gets when there is an issue with one of THEIR own. And we all know who THEY are..
Posted By: WunderKind Re: Watch out for this dagger - 04/17/2011 10:54 PM
I thought long and hard about posting this but I feel like someone WHO HAS THEIR OWN FORUM because of their knowledge and integrity should not be granted amnesty simply because of those facts. If nothing else comes from this thread, at least we now know THEY can work on blades very well.
Posted By: nickn2 Re: Watch out for this dagger - 04/17/2011 11:30 PM
parts have been swaped daggers restored since 1945 why is anyone surprised ?
Posted By: WunderKind Re: Watch out for this dagger - 04/17/2011 11:39 PM
Originally Posted By: nickn2
parts have been swaped daggers restored since 1945 why is anyone surprised ?

we all know that daggers are messed with constantly and were also by vets, but the issue here is 1. ruining a fine Böker by making it a parts dagger and 2. trying to sell that dagger without disclosure of the work under the guise of being "straight from the veteran"
Posted By: reds12 Re: Watch out for this dagger - 04/17/2011 11:40 PM
parts have been swaped daggers restored since 1945 why is anyone surprised ? This is true nickn2 but these are the guys that always warn you not to buy from just anyone because of this reason!
© Your new forums