UBB.threads
Posted By: kumatrax henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 01:12 PM
Hi, any thoughts or opinions on this dagger? Theres a wonky bit in the upper part of the grip near the crossguard, maybe just a chip and or a repair. The screws seem awfully far out to me, so am wondering about the scabbard also. The rzm code checks out, but I'm not familiar with this maker at all, outside of whats in my kitchen drawer.
I've been offered this dagger based on the pics provided, and I would just like to hear about any red flags that I should be aware of if I decide to proceed.
Thanks for any and all comments, Cheers.

Attached picture 223_2339_IMG.JPG
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 01:15 PM
more
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 01:18 PM
oops! im not too good at this.

Attached picture 223_2330_IMG.JPG
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 01:19 PM
and...

Attached picture 223_2332_IMG.JPG
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 01:19 PM
etc.

Attached picture 223_2335_IMG.JPG
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 01:24 PM
etc. blade

Attached picture 223_2347_IMG-1.JPG
Posted By: 777 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 02:26 PM
Looks O.K. to me. There is J.A Henckels with the same logo pictured in Wittmann's book, the only difference is, that one has anodised scabbard.
Posted By: Ronald Weinand Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 04:12 PM
It looks good to me. The scabbard screws being not set in may concern me to show a scabbard repaint, but would have to see it in hand to be sure.
JMO,
Ron Weinand
Weinand Militaria
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/24/2007 10:24 PM
I thought a re-paint also. Thanks for your opinions!
Posted By: TRANCHANT Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/26/2007 07:36 AM
HELLO FOR ALL ATTENTION!! the man who sell this ss dolch is an SHARPER ! i have pay this dolch since 18 days no answer no dolch, this man live inPRAGUE TCHEQUIE ? I SEND THE MONEY TO IS WIFE = SYLVIE SALTEROVA,(CSOB bank, anglicka20, iban:cz5703000000000179534810,, bic= CEKOCZPP, d ont buy to this man!!!!
a friend collector from FRANCE
patrick
Posted By: TRANCHANT Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/26/2007 07:44 AM
hello dear friends,
the tchequ SHARPER
passwort= SUBGUNG

e mail= [email protected]
attention this man sell also an SSM36 for 3000�
no BUYING with this man!!!!!
best regards from france
patrick
Posted By: Serge (aka Wagner) Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/26/2007 08:34 AM
Where does he list? ebay?
There was a 36-SS dagger listed on ebay for $3800. Was it this same guy who uses womans name for business? I find that not unusual in those areas. Roll Eyes
-wagner-
Posted By: TRANCHANT Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/26/2007 11:06 AM
hello wagner,i have contact with this man on the site MIL321 in germany ,he buy an 1936 ss dolch for 6 days, and now the auction is expired!
best regards
patrick
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/26/2007 02:16 PM
a member with the handle jesper knows sylvie he acted as the middle man in the sale of a very similar ,if not the same , dagger off ebay about a year back i guessed something was not right so did not go through with the sale i have all the emails exchanged
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/26/2007 02:26 PM
the sellers name was gil his wife the infamous sylvie jesper wanted me to pay him by a bank transfer to his bank in denmark first the dagger was in prague then denmark jesper told me he was good friends with sylvie & gil and they were trustworthy
Posted By: TRANCHANT Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/26/2007 04:11 PM
hello nickn2 i am sure this is the same sharper that me ! gil and sylvie salterova !
best regards
patrick
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/26/2007 07:04 PM
have you emailed jesper?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 01:20 AM
BTT
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 05:06 AM
Warning!! WARNING!!! this guy is a crook. I paid for this same dagger and got an empty box! See this link, PLEASE!!

http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/217096573/...810006154#9810006154

He also has a chained...notice the same background color....AHHHHH, just say NO!!

His eBay name is KINGWENSLAS has 100% feedback too

Attached picture 229_2913_IMG.JPG
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 05:14 AM
The THIEF has lots of pretty pictures

Attached picture 230_3090_IMG.JPG
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 05:15 AM
Thief, rip off artist...has these pics too

Here is the crooks address:

His name is GIL

Sylvie Salterova

Anglicka 20

Praha 2

12000 Czech Republic

"SYL" [email protected]

Attached picture 222_2288_IMG.JPG
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 05:33 AM
Crook Kingwenslas just changed his ebay name to
warchild1939 He's trying to hide from his past!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwarchild1939QQhtZ-1
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 10:50 AM
i still suggest contacting jesper he is in cohoots with gil and sylvie
if he wants to suggest he isnt i have all the email exchanged over the henckles as proof
Posted By: JR Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 03:24 PM
JESPER ? Eek Eek Eek Eek
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 04:03 PM
ou812
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 04:56 PM
I would like to point out VERY CLEARLY that I after reading all of these stories with Gil in Prague broke the contact.

I told him that if just SOME of all these stories were true I didn't want to have ANYTHING to do with him.

A parallel story could be seen with the SS Gorget where I acted as a middelman to secure seller and especially buyer. When I found out that the gorget wasn't genuine I IMMEDIATELY got out - IMMEDIATELY !!!

ANOTHER story that proves who I am can be read here: http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/217096573/...370075174#3370075174

THUS I can ALWAYS be trusted and DO NOT want you to think ANYTHING else !!!

Jesper
Posted By: Wikinger Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 05:05 PM
Warning!!!
Warning of the cheat GIL, best would be head hunter suspends. I paid 12 weeks ago ago for this Dagger and wait today still for it. A friend pay it the SS Chained of this photo and this more waiting also still.
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 06:03 PM
if you dont mind me asking when did you brake contact?
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 07:23 PM
Nickn2

I broke the contact about � a year ago.

REALLY a shame that such BASTARDS are around !!!

Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 07:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by nickn2:
a member with the handle jesper knows sylvie he acted as the middle man in the sale of a very similar ,if not the same , dagger off ebay about a year back i guessed something was not right so did not go through with the sale i have all the emails exchanged

quote:
i still suggest contacting jesper he is in cohoots with gil and sylvie
if he wants to suggest he isnt i have all the email exchanged over the henckles as proof

nickn2 !!!

I NEVER acted as a middle man on this dagger - NEVER !!!

I ONLY offered my service for both parties to make 120% SURE that especially the buyer got what he wanted.

I would NEVER have sent the money to this Gil unless the dagger WERE in the hands of the buyer !!!

I would NEVER have sent the money to this Gil if the buyer had refused to buy the dagger due to for instance a proof that the dagger was a copy !!!

So DO NOT accuse me of having the same character as this Gil !!!

You can ONLY accuse me if you have 100% proof that I actually participated in - AND CARRIED OUT - this Gil's fraud.

NOTE that you can NEVER EVER find a proof - because I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ANYONE - MY reputation is 100% CLEAN !!!

Jesper

PS: There WAS an incident with a chained dagger here on GDC. I was 100% convinced the dagger was original - but JR pointed out that it wasn't. Thus I stopped the sale and apologized.

PPS: John (vintagetimenow) can tell you that I sent this Gils address to him when I heard that John ALSO was cheated. If anyone is interested you can have Gils phone number here: 420-224-266-187
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 08:15 PM
Here you see what I previously tried to do in regards to a deal with a Gorget that I was supposed to be the middle man in. WHEN I found out the Gorget was a copy I IMMEDIATELY bailed out !!!

Host: JONATHAN 1 participant
Active: ou812
JONATHAN

Posted 22 March 2007 12:33

jesper

i may be interested in the ss gorget assuming it can be guaranteed to be 100% real. what would the best price gunther could do ?

thanks
jonathan

Location: UK | Registered: 21 October 2000 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Private Message
ou812

Posted 22 March 2007 12:58 Hide Post

Hi Jonathan

Gunter has shown the pictures you see to Wittmann who said it was OK.

I suggest that the deal is carried out this way, though:

1. Gunther sends the Gorget to me.

2. The buyer deposits the money by me.

3. I send the gorget to the buyer OR a dealer who evaluates the gorget.

or

3. The buyer gets the gorget evaluated.

4. I send the money to Gunther or return the money to the buyer.

Regarding the price I believe Gunther is open for suggestions.

Regards
Jesper

SO as you MIGHT be able so see I only suggested a safety for the buyer and for the seller. NOTE that the seller NEWER would have gotten the money if the gorget wasn't genuine !!!
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 08:30 PM
Fra: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sendt: 25. marts 2007 09:59
Til: [email protected]
Emne: Re: SV: Story

Hi Jesper

I'm afraid I'm not going to proceed with the purchase of the gorget. Unfortunately the detail of the piece differs in too many different areas to the few known originals in existence. I started a discussion on gd.com in the German uniforms section to ask for opinion from those who know and it might be best for you to read the comments there. A real shame but when spending that sort of money you absolutely must be certain as I'm sure you'll agree.

Best
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan

It�s fair that you question the originality � it�s A LOT of money !!!

What puzzles me is that Wittmann said it was original, though.

Regards
Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 08:33 PM
-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 6.19PM
Subject: SV: SV: SV: Story

Hi

I PERSONALLY JUST CAN�T tell the difference between the original and the fake.

Always thought the squared �goggles� / �eyes� looked funny though...But Wittmann obviously said the Gorget was OK...

Anyway: I have written to Gunther and have told him that the deal is off.

TOO BAD !!!

GDC regards
Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 08:34 PM
----- Original Message -----
To: 'gmx'
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 9:31 AM
Subject: SV: Gorget

Gunther

Wenn deiner Ringkragen als Kopie an GDC gestemplet ist wird es NIE da verkauft.

IN ENGLISH: IF YOU GORGET IS "STAMPED" AS A COPY ON GDC IT WILL NEVER BE SOLD THERE.

I werde nur in der Handel teilnehmen falls du eine Expertise bekommt.

IN ENGLISH: I WILL ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THIS DEAL IF YOU GET AN EXPERTISE.

Gr�ss
Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 08:35 PM
Fra: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sendt: 25. marts 2007 21:49
Til: [email protected]
Emne: Re: ss gorget

hi jesper

i just seen your withdrawal on this ss gorget deal best thing you ever did sorry to say it is a known fake hats off to you sir perhaps your friend didnt know it is fake this happnes best andy militarynut

Hi Andy

To be honest I didn�t know if the Gorget was original or not. Wittmann obviously said that it was OK � and then I guess I just trusted this.

Good thing that nobody was hurt !!!

Regards
Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 08:37 PM
hi jesper

i know your a real honest man after 45plus years most of it looks good to me to so again the main thing no body got hurt the real ones have that jump out affect just stunning workmanship close no cigar thanks for your nice e mail back and have a nice day best andy militarynut
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 08:40 PM
Hi Jesper,

You did well by pulling out as you certainly don't want to be associated with this fake gorget.

I cannot tell if it is real or not but it doesn't matter anymore as it has received the "kiss of death" from John Peppera, one of the most knowledgeable expert on SS related artifacts.

Regards
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 08:41 PM
nickn2

HAVE I MADE MY POINT CLEAR THAT I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY FRAUDS ???

WILL YOU PLEASE PROVE THAT I ACTUALLY CHEATED SOMEONE ???

Jesper
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 09:01 PM
Guys, the problem I had was with Gil McCrae, AKA Syl, Sylvie.

Jesper had nothing to do with my getting screwed, in fact he tried to help me after the event with the guys real name and address. I have had a number of small purchases from Jesper with no problems at all. As far as my knowledge and experience, JESPER is an UPSTANDING GDC member.

John
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 11:15 PM
all i will say is when i was going to purchase the hencklels discussed at the begining of this thread the person who i was asked by gil/sylvie to send the money to was jesper in demark i pulled out when i got suspicious over where the dagger was actually located demark or prague
i have all the emails jesper sent me asking for payment for this hencklels if anyone is interested. the deal might have been up front but i did not want to take the risk
if jesper says he is not involved with gil/sylvie anymore i believe him i only suggested anyone taken in by gil/sylie should contact jesper as he seemed to have a business relationship with them at least up until last year. on the plus side ,at least for me, gil/sylvie sold a uk dealer a transitional eickhorn 33 for �600 which i bought for �700 then sent 2 fake 33`s to the dealer who is still trying to get his money back
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/27/2007 11:20 PM
jesper where have i said you have cheated anyone? i suggested you might be able to help as you knew gil/sylvie very well ,at least that is what you told me, and now i read you helped vintage time with his purchase good for you
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 08:12 AM
As far as I recall we talked about you byuing my Henckels - that Gil at that time put on eban for me?

If this is correct I'd like to tell you that it WAS NOT the same dagger...

The reason Gil put MY Henckels on eban was that I was banned from eban due to the usual "items that glorify the Nazis" :-o

This is NOT the same as me being in cohoo (or whatever the word was) with Gil.

I think that I can remember that the dagger was sold to somebody else that wanted to pay more for the dagger. HE GOT THE DAGGER !!!

Do you want me to spend a couple of hours finding the buyer and having him acknowledge that he got the dagger from me?

J,-
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 11:35 AM
look i have not accused you of anything
i suggested as you had a business relationship with gil and sylvie ,you did have such a relationship?, you might be able to help
as you did with other people
out of interest did the chained and the gorget come from gil/sylvie?
i believe the henckles you had gil/sylvie sell for you on ebay to be the same dagger perhaps they used your photos?
i think you do protest too much!
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 11:37 AM
if you ask someone to sell an item for you it is being in cohoots with then if only to sell that item
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 12:25 PM
The "business" relationship only went so far that I asked Gil to sell my dagger. That's it.

The contact ended I found out that he obviously rips people off.

I do not have anything else to say.

Jesper

PS: My Henckels wasn't as nice as the one pictured in the beginning of this thread.
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 03:21 PM
jesper
i have just found the payment request you sent me through paypal for the henckles dagger gil/sylvie sold for you on ebay your paypal id is
KINGWENSLAS
which used to be the name gil/sylvie used on ebay
???????
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 04:39 PM
AHA - now THAT is interesting. I DID NOT know that he tried to invoice you and look upon this as a proof...

I DO hope you don't think that I'm a crook - I DO hope we all know that this Gil should be stopped - SOMEHOW.

BUT it's REALLY hard. How about sending a link to the thread on GDC to eBan ?

Jesper
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 04:52 PM
If Gil was listing it for you, eBay sends the invoice for the seller automatically, using the sellers PayPal account, so no mystery here...
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 05:13 PM
no the paypal id is kingwenslas
seller email [email protected]
the account is in the name of jesper hjorth
i was sent this by jesper not gil/sylvie
this is one reason i did not go through with the transaction the other is i received an email from a gd member warning me that he had bought the same dagger from jesper/gil/sylvie and not recieved it
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 05:14 PM
ebay did not send the payment request it came from jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 06:54 PM
In that case it was OK.

Please remember that I was banned on eBan and therefore asked Gil for help.

Regards
Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 06:55 PM
Let's forget about this matter - nobody fortunately got hurt HERE !!!

Jesper
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 07:09 PM
i still think its strange your paypal id was kingwenslas the same as gil/sylvies ebay id kingwenslas ?????
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 08:47 PM
As vintagetimenow explains this is because the dagger was sold under his eBan ID.

But I don't want to spend more time on this matter.

Jesper
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 09:37 PM
Woa! Am I ever glad I posted these pics!
Thanks for the information, you all saved me a lot of grief.
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/28/2007 09:45 PM
you do not explain how his ebay id is the same as your paypal id KINGWENSLAS and the fact that you not he sent me the payment request coincidence i dont think so!!!
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/29/2007 06:24 AM
As previously written:

1. I was banned from eBan because of MY Henckels.

2. Gil put MY Henckels on eBan an SPECIFICALLY wrote that the dagger was sold for a friend.

3. Hence I naturally send an invoice to the buyer.

Jesper
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/29/2007 11:30 AM
Wow! I am pretty happy I decided to post the pics before buying. It is the same person in CZ. I think I will give it a miss.
Posted By: joelabrendola Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 05/29/2007 12:18 PM
Jesper...
Posted By: Trigger Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 06/01/2007 07:50 PM
SYLVIE SALTER (kingwenslas) is also operating with email: [email protected]

I questioned about pics of the '36 on ebay, got some pics and asked for even more pics.
Second email contained pics of a different dagger, and after asking why he sent me pics of a different dagger I got a "semi-rude" reply. Needless to say I bailed out of any further contact with Syl.

Cheers,
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 06/01/2007 08:03 PM
Impressive Roll Eyes

Jesper
Posted By: Dave Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 06/01/2007 10:41 PM
I have some interesting news:

Daggerman6 was banned late last year. The IP address under which he signed up is identical to two used by Pawel Nowak(owski) ... the gent who spams us regularly and send out pictures of item he does not own.

Well, well, well Big GrinBig Grin

Dave
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 06/01/2007 10:52 PM
Man, this Gil scammer is really annoying, and dangerous....

Maybe a good reason to have a sticky note thread with known scam artists?
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 06/02/2007 07:22 AM
A VERY good idea - a "warning" section on GDC !!!

Jesper
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/03/2007 03:42 AM
Update on the crook Gil Syl Salter, was Kingwenslas on eBay, has changed his eBay name to warchild1939. He still has 100% positive feedback too on eBay. Still fishing with a picture of a tang and the promise of a chained ss dagger.
Posted By: Jan CZ Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/03/2007 05:02 AM
If I am not mistaken Gil is the guy who fooled another member Neal Jackson (hope I recall correct name) some three years ago... He mentioned seller's wife is Czech, seller itself American, both living in Prague. I understand when someone's post is a bt offensive to CZ in such cases, because a lot of fakes and copies are made in countries of former eastern block.
I am traveling to Prague in next few days so I can discuss this problem with my friends... May be we could help, but I cannot promise anything for sure...

Jan
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/03/2007 07:29 AM
Jan CZ,

? Can this Internet Crook - Silvie Salter / Slaterova, etc. - be Reported to the Police in Praha for his Internet Cheating of GDC Members?

? Perhaps you can Inquire "HOW" to go about filing a Complaint, to the CZ Police. (They don't want Internet Crimes from CZ).

It seems like a number of guys have been Cheated - and have the Proof!!

Txs, Dave ...dblmed
Posted By: Jan CZ Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/03/2007 08:15 AM
Dave, I see in this case really high number of guys had been fooled and the loss is tens of thousands of dollars... This is very serious crime everywhere. I will ask my sources and let members know details about legal action.

Jan
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/04/2007 01:44 AM
JAN CZ,

I thank you, as I am also one who was duped and cheated by Silvie SalterFrown He got me for a Chained SS & this SAME Transitional RZM Henckels) .... I bought from him for over 2 years.

I bought several Items from him on EBay, and no problems. ALL of the 1st year's Items were good, and ALL checked out OK. .....

Then came the empty box Frown & a BS story to follow it. YES, he is (or he became) a total Crook & a Fraud due to greed - & - the Ease of Internet Fraud...

My Example ..........

RE: SS Dagger

Dave, I was thinking..I have a bank account in Florida with Wachovia Bank..You could wire the funds there and it would save you Western Union Fees..Let me know and i'll give you the info? Sylvie [email protected]

Ok Dave, The total is $XXXX..Thats with $45 for Express Mail Shipping and you can Track it on the USPS web site.

Here is the Bank info:

Sylvie Salter
Account # 1010034270853
Routing # 063000021
Swift Code # PNBP US33
Wachovia Bank National Association
NC 8502
PO Box 563966
Charlotte N.C. 28262-3966 USA

JAN, we need to STOP this Internet Thief ! ! !

Txs for ALL of your Efforts. Dave .... dblmed

(I need to apply to Dave H & Vern for one of those "I've been scammed Logos" to put by my name, I guess Frown
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/04/2007 03:01 AM
Yes, the empty box! The weight as weighed at the post office is the same as received=meaning it was sent empty:

http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/217096573/...650042354#3650042354

I searched the forum prior to the deal thinking if he screwed somebody, his name would be on the forums. Well, it is now. Anyway, he sent a box that he made look like was pilfered...until I noticed the weight when shipped on the label matched the weight of the box as it was when I got it....yep, it was sent empty with newspaper wrappings made to look like they were removed from daggers.

I was too trusting and had no real previous problems with eBay sellers. He has a 100% positive eBay rating for now, but I imagine that may change and he has his feedback private as well. Usually when sellers have private auctions and private feedback, people will understand those are warning signs.

Here is the info.

eBay: Kingwenslas changed his eBay name to warchild1939

Sylvie Salter
P.O. Box 63
Praha 2, 1200
Czech Republic

Wachovia Bank USA
Sylvie Salter
Account # 1010144206762
Routing # 053000219
Swift Code US33CHA
Wachovia Bank N.C. 8502
P.O Box 563966 Charlotte, N.C 28262-3699.
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/04/2007 11:21 AM
Vintagetimenow.... Your Post got me thinking, and I have some more information on Sylvie Salter - as I took Photos of the 'very light box' -expecting the worst & it was (!)

(1) Sylvie Salter�. The Fraud:

Box Label � Maybe someone can READ the declared Weight of the �Empty� Box sent to me? That would be PHENOMENALLY Interesting & Helpful (!) �. Txs, Dave �.. dblmed

Attached picture Syl-Label-Fraud-Web.jpg
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/04/2007 11:23 AM
NOW, I even see it = the weight is .335 KG, hardly the weight of 3 SS Daggers, 1 of them a Chained 36.... Dave .....dblmed
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/04/2007 11:24 AM
(2) Sylvie Salter�. The Fraud:

Unopened Box: Dave �.. dblmed

Attached picture 2-Box-End-w-2.jpg
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/04/2007 11:25 AM
(3) Sylvie Salter�. The Fraud:

Opened Box � with wrapping appearing to be that which would surround a Dagger = but NO DaggersJ Dave� dblmed

Attached picture 3-Wrap-Papers-1web-3.jpg
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/04/2007 11:28 AM
(4) Syl�s Reply to my Email of "NO DAGGERS" � July 24, 2006 �� from Sylvie Salter�.

OH NO!!! Dave the package has been Pilfered..That is the box i sent, I couldnt use the tube as 3 daggers wont fit in it.I wraped the box Very well as normal..I never use brown tape of any kind i only use clear packing tape, It was taped over.I took the box to the post myself the same 1 i always go to..Dave Ive used collctables,Letter openers, Hobby parts and the like many times infact ive used collectable knives on other dags i sent you..That is the newspaper i wraped them in Theres still the clear tape on it..That is the Postage reciept i filled out...God dam it! Dave i know what the problem is and it's not here.. Dave I sent a guy a SS Tunic and dagger 4 months ago, He never got it..1 Month after i had sent it he recieved a letter from the postal inspector at JFK in New York, The package i sent him and 30 others were found on the Tarmack there all opened and contents gone..And thats not the 1st time..2 other packages over the last 3yrs i sent to the US came up missing all at JFK..They have had a Postal theft problem there for yrs..The FBI has been investigating for yrs as well and arrested many..The 30 boxes on the Tarmack are still under investigation..There are alot of Blacks & Hispanics employed by them and Orginized Crime has a hand in there as well. Dave i'm Very Very Sorry..I'll go to the post today to start an investigation..In the past though it did nothing because i didnt insure the packages.I never have as it paints a Big Red Bullseye on the Box Steal Me..Plus customs in the US would nail it with fees anything over $200 they nail...
Syl [email protected]

NO DaggersFrown & a loss of a good chunk of money.
This same thing WILL Continue, unless we can Stop it ....... Dave� dblmed
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/04/2007 11:46 AM
Ah yes, he uses the same story and technique it would seem, as the inside on my box had newspaper with clear tape as if daggers were wrapped in it, then torn off. Also the clear tape on the outside of the box, opened, then brown plastic tape to reclose it...sort of fooled me for a minute until I check the weight of the box on the shipping label, and it was the same. I had the same sinking feeling when the box arrived and was so light. Same story about the JFK workers.

I've kept the box as a painful reminder...plus as evidence if I ever get the chance to use it!

SYL wrote:
John, I went to the post again this morning.. I know now for certain the daggers were stolen from here. I was told in the last few months over 40 packages have arrived at there destination countrys with the contents missing..I was told by the lady at the post that 6 employees are under investigation for inside postal theft, they were opening the boxes taking out the items and them sending them out. The postal inspector and police are investigating,She also told me they are suspected of being part of a theft ring that is operating here and in poland, She most likely the items were taken out of the country and will be Hard to track down..She also said it could take months to complete the investigation that i have to wait and see if my items and everybody elses items can be recovered and then identified..So John this is where it stands now..The post wont do anything until this thing comes to a head..I have to wait. John I'm real sorry for the problem this thing is making me Sick..Please dont be upset with me it's not my fault! Syl

Hi Syl,
Thanks for the update.
I sent the money in good faith, paid for postage and insurance. I have nothing in return, except an empty box. I'm not sure that it is fair that I have to wait for months for a claim that in the end may be denied. I�m very upset about this.
What do you as the seller think would be fair?

Hi John, Yes i know i dont blame you for being so, I'm Very Upset myself this is not the 1st time as i told you with postal problems, John Yes you are right about the reciept, The thing is i already started the claim process when i found out the other day what happened The woman at the Reclaim dept in the post office advised me to go ahead and start it..I turned in the reciept to her for processing along with the forum i had to fill out, Also i dont know if the box was wighed correctly to begin with? I will go there on monday with my camera and take pic! Syl

That was the last email from him, until he tried to sell me some more daggers under a different name and email address! Please pass this on to all of your collecting friends so no one else gets ripped off by this crook. Feel free to leave him negative feedback if you can!

Thanks, John
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/11/2007 06:36 AM
Stopping Fraud - Pawel Nowak, Sylvie Salter & Others

I have Posted a REQUEST on the Premium Members Forum - to Dave & Vern, for them to 'Consider' ADDING a WARNING Notice to New (& Current) Members of GDC - REGARDING UNSOLICITED OFFERS......

So far, there have been no Comments, or other Posts added on to this Thread...

"IF" you Feel Strongly About this matter of Trying to stop the Fraud..... Please Post.. Txs, Dave ....dblmed
Posted By: 777 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/11/2007 07:18 AM
For sure these bastards must be stopped, the only question is: how? Is there any EFFECTIVE legal way to do it?
It looks like all that can be done is to warn people on this forum and pass the info to Wehrmacht Awards and other forums.
Or, I have the other idea: anyone here into voodoo? I guess some puppets and some needles would do the job Big Grin
Posted By: Serge (aka Wagner) Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/11/2007 07:42 AM
I'm very sorry to hear this. I don't know what can be done. I don't have much faith in the Police agencies in the former "Block" countries.
Maybe Jan will bring back some hopeful news.
-wagner-
Posted By: kumatrax Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/14/2007 02:29 AM
i used to live in czech republic, and was aware that the postal system was unreliable. he said...

Ive been lucky i havent had anything lost or stolen from the post but i always go to the main one..Expensive items like daggers i always send them Express mail with Tracking and Insured if the person asks for it..With Express mail the items not at the post for more than a day which is good and can be pulled up on the postal website! Cheers!!
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/25/2007 01:04 PM
Seller has a new alias on http://www.militaria321.com and is selling yet another:
SS dagger

Jesper
Posted By: TRANCHANT Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/26/2007 01:08 PM
hello yes i have see the new ss dagger on mili321 for me this is the same sharper from prague! i have the solution NO BUYNG WITH TCHEQUIE!!
BEST REGARDS
PATRICK
Posted By: TRANCHANT Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/26/2007 01:15 PM
re hello ,on mil321,for me this is the same man=LUFTFLYER1 ,sell also an hunting dagger 800� and an leather polize mp38 40mag pouch with3 mags for 350� the ss dolch is an early eickhorn for 2000� , i am sure that this is the sharper 12000 in prague!
best regards
patrick
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 08/14/2007 03:44 AM
I think this is Syl selling under a different user name sturmtrooper1

Can someone he hasn't screwed email for more pictures to verify my suspicions?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsturmtrooper1
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 08/14/2007 05:50 PM
I believe you are right.

Haven't you guys by the way gotten together and turned this guy into the Police yet?

Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/25/2008 05:59 PM
Hasn't anyone done anything to this Gil yet ???

Jesper
Posted By: vintagetimenow Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/25/2008 09:03 PM
He's selling under warchild1939 on eBay now, still with 100% positive feedback. What a scammer!

John
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/25/2008 09:15 PM
Incredible that this man can't be stopped - someone ought to beat the **** out of him !!!

Sent you a PM by the way Smile

Jesper
Posted By: Dave Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/26/2008 12:36 AM
Ou812,

You arranged for him to sell one of your daggers .. or was that someone else ?

Dave
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 07/26/2008 07:45 AM
Dave

You MIGHT recall that was two years ago AND that this was before anyone found out that he was a crook?

You MIGHT also remember that this was due to the fact that I was kicked off eBan that he helped me sell the dagger?

I haven't spoken to the man since then.

Jesper
Posted By: LH 600 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 04:32 AM
I got many feelings when i read this tread sorry. Eek
I hope collectors warning other members if "new" frauds shown up ?

Is there any member really finding the adress source and knocking on the door ? Wink

A friend of mine buy a Mobile Phone on Ebay 2 months ago. Wire the money by Westen Union .He never got a new phone sorry. He go too the Police and they still have the case on it!
Posted By: jancz3rt Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 10:56 AM
Hey everyone,

I have to say that seeing something like this, especially when connected to my country, makes me ashamed that l......ike this is coming from here. I would really like to help the hobby. After seeing the name and the supposed address, I will do the following since I have holidays now and I am from Prague too:

1. I will go and check the address where Salterova lives - see if her name is on the buzzer

2. I will go and ask about a way to catch the crimimals red-handed at the post office. Seeing the box that dblmd posted, I can track that post office quite easily.

Once I do this, I will let you guys here know. I would love to see this person go down!

The address is here: http://www.mapy.cz/#x=133103232@y=135913792@z=15@mm=ZP@..._128369408_136221952

JAN Big Grin
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 11:42 AM
It's VERY admirable if you confront this ....... but I unfortunately doubt that you will have any success Frown

Jesper
Posted By: Rogi Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 03:36 PM
This is realy a sade post abouth some people who use as ( collectors ) for their scames but i now for the fact that they can be stoped, specialy if you have all the papers neaded, like bank transfer papers, their addreses and package papers, Chech republic is part of Evropian comunity now and theft of couple of 1000$ shud be reported to Interpol and they will start the investigation and STOP them, but if something like that woud hapend to me i woud get in my car with couple of my best frends and wisit them on their home and what woud happend than i live it to your emagination but for me this woud be much easy since i am from Evropa and Chech republic is not so far, only one day of traveling by car!!!
But realy, i can only emagine how woud i feal if this woud hapend to me, i woud save money for months and sale some of my militaria to buy my self a chain SS dagger and in the end i woud end up with empty box !!!??? I am 100% sure that i woud exploued in simmilar case and belive when i am saying this but this crok woud end up totaly f...t up and i woud owe his soule!!!

Truy to inform the Interpol, they are obligated to do something regarding such internet thefts, otherwise why do we have them!!!
Posted By: Dave Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 03:45 PM
Gents,

We have a software feature that edits adult language, so please do do use words that show up as *****.

Thanks
Dave
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 05:10 PM
I guess the problem is that no one has reported this to the local police (which I by the way have encouraged them to do in this case). A personal retaliation probably won't help either - what could it help ???

You can't get the man to go to his bank and get the money while you are there !!!

Jesper

PS: I didn't write anything starting with an f but a moderated word starting with an s Wink
In spite of this the system altered the word (which is A OK) !!!
Posted By: Rogi Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 08:24 PM
Jesper, i must say that i disagree with you, if someone rips you off and you have the ability to pay him a visit in my belive i will get my money back but if you are living in the states and scame artist is somewhere in Evropa than this is a problem but it steal can be solved but with the help of Interpol as i already stated, the world hase become very small place and with Evropa united there are also some lows that people must obey and if someone is ripping / stealing peoples money with some sort of bad trick than belive me he will eventualy pay for his wrong doings!!!
I yust dont understand how or why someone send so much money ( SS chain dagger must be worth some sirius $$$ ) to the so colled saler and when he found out that he was scamed he dasent do anything exept complain in the forum insted adlist truy to inform proper autority to deal with the problem!!!

Internet is one of the best thinks that hapend to collectors comunity, it brot as all together but it also open the dor for all kinde of scame artist who are yust truying to ripp as of our hard earn money and that is why we must work together when something like that happend !

I am always willing to participate in some sort of man hunt, yust give a few bucks for gass and we are on the hunt!!!
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 08:51 PM
All I'm saying is that it doesn't do much good that you pay the man a visit.

What will you do - drag him down to the bank ?

I have all the time told people that were cheated that they should report it to the local police (who then would move on with Interpol).

I even supplied some of the cheated people with his name, address and telephone number !!!

Jesper
Posted By: 777 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 10:57 PM
Rogi, do you by chance Wink know someone called "mathias fritz" ? He comes also from Evropa Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Posted By: LH 600 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/26/2008 11:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by 777:
Rogi, do you by chance Wink know someone called "mathias fritz" ? He comes also from Evropa Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

he is from Slovenia Wink
Posted By: Rogi Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/27/2008 02:58 PM
Of corse i have heard abouth Fritz, he is from Slovenia as i am and this is small country where almoust every body knows every body and once you get a bad name you are gone and i mean that!!!
Posted By: jancz3rt Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/29/2008 09:15 PM
Hi everyone,

I went out to Prague centre today and decided I would investigate as to the address of the crook under discussion here (Salterova). I went to the supposed address and this is what I found. It's where a bank is situated, on Anglick� 20. It's a CSOB bank. I am attaching the pictures:

I would like to ask all of you to please e-mail me all the info you have (bank accounts you sent the money to, amounts you sent, name of person you dealt with, anything you know etc.). I want to bring what we have to the police here and file charges against an unknown person. The more I have, the better our case! Let's get this guy behind the bars!

JAN Big Grin
Posted By: LH 600 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 12:30 AM
Great job Jan.
be very careful. The bad people are reading this forum. Im 100 % sure.
I do belive you have a spesial investing group in your country Jan ?
All international bank wire can be searched up you know !

I hope these bad seller one day will "fall in the hole" Wink and they will sooooon Big Grin
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 01:26 AM
i have all the emails gil/syl/jesper sent me regarding the heckles if they will help
they have bank details and paypal account ids
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 01:52 AM
quote:
i have all the emails gil/syl/jesper sent me regarding the heckles if they will help

Are you still insinuating that I'm a part of this Gils fraud, nickn2 ???

Jesper
Posted By: jancz3rt Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 07:52 AM
quote:

Hi, they would definitely help. Please send it over. I will send you my e-mail by PM. Thanks.

JAN Big Grin
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 09:47 AM
quote:

I must protest about these CONTINUOUS false accusations regarding me being related to this crook Gil !!!

I'd like to ask nickn2 to withdraw ANY accusations about me. Why don't you answer my PM's, Nick Noonan ???

I guess it's because there are ABSOLUTELY NO proof that I'm a crook - is there Nick Noonan ???

I'd like to round this up saying that IF there are ANY members here that have experienced that I tried to cheat them I ask them to write it here so that we can clarify weather I'm a cheater or not !!!

Jesper

PS: I will also ask jancz3rt to confirm that I yesterday sent him a PM where I was trying to help. Would I do this if I was involved ???
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 02:19 PM
sorry jesper but i bought the henckles dagger ,that is at the begining of this thread, off ebay from gil but was asked to pay you .your paypal id kingwencslas is the same as the ebay id being used by gil/sy at the time
if you where not conected with them how come you both used such an unusual id ? you have never aswered this
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 02:21 PM
so yes i am saying you were involved in the sale of a contentious ss dagger that gil put on ebay and you wanted paying for . luckily i didnt go through with the deal
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 02:22 PM
i have answered the pm!
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 02:23 PM
gorget chained ss jesper????
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 02:29 PM
sorry i had to add this
the paypal account you asked me to send the money too ,which had the same id as gils ebay account, was in your name not his
Posted By: Serge (aka Wagner) Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 06:40 PM
quote:
sorry i had to add this
the paypal account you asked me to send the money too ,which had the same id as gils ebay account, was in your name not his

Eek Eek Eek
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 07:54 PM
quote:
sorry jesper but i bought the henckles dagger ,that is at the begining of this thread, off ebay from gil but was asked to pay you .your paypal id kingwencslas is the same as the ebay id being used by gil/sy at the time
if you where not conected with them how come you both used such an unusual id ? you have never answered this

Let me repeat the story once again:

1. I got kicked off eBan when I tried to sell this dagger.
2. This Gil told me that he knew how to post it for me.
3. So he did and got the dagger sold and I was happy.
4. Naturally the payment had to go to me - it was my dagger. Thus I sent you a PayPal claim - from my PayPal account (which wasn't Kingweslas !!).
5. The deal however didn't go through because you didn't know what to think with "two" sellers. That's very fair we canceled everything - and I was convinced that nobody got hurt.

Note that this Gil used his own UserID on eBan for the sale - "kingweslas" and his own email "subgun" (which I believe it was) !!!

If you check the emails that you tell everyone you have saved it will also be proved that neither my PayPal email nor my regular mail were "kingweslas" !!!

THUS you unfortunately all the time have been mistaken.

Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 08:01 PM
quote:
so yes i am saying you were involved in the sale of a contentious ss dagger that gil put on ebay and you wanted paying for . luckily i didnt go through with the deal

The Henckles dagger I had was WAY different from the one shown in the beginning of this thread.

This is the one I had:

http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/728099473/...090038114#3090038114
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 08:02 PM
quote:
gorget chained ss jesper????

If you read what I write in this thread about the Gorget you will see that I INSTANTLY pulled out THE SAME SECOND that I found out it was a copy !!!
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 08:03 PM
quote:
sorry i had to add this

Let's see a screendump pls.
Posted By: Dave Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 09:46 PM
How did you come to know Gil so well that he would list a forbidden item on eBay for you ?

Dave
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 09:59 PM
When I originally found "my" Henckles dagger in The Czech Republic I was reluctant to pay a lot of money to a Czech that I didn't know.

I naturally told the seller about this.

Then I got a mail from an American living in Prague - that was naturally Gil - who told me that the seller was 100% trustworthy.

As far as I recall Gil offered me that I could send the money to him - but I think I send the money directly to the seller.

This is how we got to know each other.

I also called him a single time and thought he was quite a nice guy. After this we mailed now and then.

When he offered me help with selling the Henckels dagger I naturally said yes (I was under pressure with the sale because I had been kicked off eBan).

After a while I started hearing these stories - which he naturally denied.

But I broke the connection entirely when I found out that he couldn't be trusted at all.

Anyone here believe me or am I still a crook or a guy connected to a crook ???

Jesper
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/30/2008 10:17 PM
I have found the guy who bought my Henckels SS dagger through my PayPal account history.

I could mail him and ask for a confirmation of that he got the dagger.

On the other hand: I don't really feel I need to do so - I know he did and I believe you by now trust my word.

Jesper
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/31/2008 02:11 AM
you have now changed you story
first it was you dagger but you were banned from ebay so asked gil to list it for you
that is why when i won the ebay auction and was sent an invoice FROM YOU i didnt pay
i have proof in the form of emails that the paypal account gil ,or you, wanted me to send the money too was in your name but had gils id kingwenceslas
explain why gil/syl had the ebay id king wenceslas (sorry if the spelling is wrong) which was the same as your confirmed paypal account KINGWENCESLAS but with your name and address
you were in cohoots with them fact!
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/31/2008 02:18 AM
i have all the emails and an invoice from paypal
YOUR PAYPAL ID WAS KINGWENECLAS (again sorry for the spelling)it had your name and address not gils
so gil s id was king++++ which was the same as your paypal id king++++

i also have a uk dealer who was conned by these people who is happy to provide information visa ve gil syl and jesper
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/31/2008 02:19 AM
ps
in the end the henkles was a fake with a lazer etched logo!!
Posted By: Serge (aka Wagner) Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/31/2008 02:42 AM
quote:
ps
in the end the henkles was a fake with a lazer etched logo!!

Eek Roll Eyes Frown Eek Mad ....Is this guy also known as "Sirgregoryjames"?
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/31/2008 10:07 AM
quote:
you have now changed you story

Well I naturally can't remember the exact story as well as you - I haven't kept the emails and I therefore don't know the details like email addresses etc.

But why don't you send copies of ALL the emails that you have to me (you have my mail). This way we can get the problem sorted out once and for all !!!

quote:
YOUR PAYPAL ID WAS KINGWENECLAS

No it wasn't - this ID belonged to the crook Gil.

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS CROOK INVOICED YOU TOO ???

quote:
In the end the henkles was a fake with a lazer etched logo!!

Not according to the esteemed members here:

http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/728099473/...090038114#3090038114

SO FAR we haven't seen one single evidence proving you�re right !!!

Without evidence you therefore are spreading false accusations towards my person.

You can however prove your statements by sending copies of the mails to [email protected]

Jesper
Posted By: Trigger Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/31/2008 10:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Serge (aka Wagner):
....Is this guy also known as "Sirgregoryjames"?

Naaa, these amusing lists of daggers etc from Sirgregoryjames are from a completely different source. His name is (excuse mis-spelling)Greg Zurawski and as far as I know he's located somewhere in the states.

Cheers,
Posted By: Dave Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 12/31/2008 11:59 PM
Please stick to what you know to be fact. I have modified a couple of posts at the request of the posters.

Dave
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/15/2009 09:28 PM
I would like to end this story and clear my back by telling EVERYONE here that nickn2 has sent me two mails saying that I wasn't the one who tried to cheat him.

You can see copies of the two mails below.

I would like to say that everything points to the fact that Gil - who sold the dagger for me - obviously ALSO tried to make nickn2 pay HIM for the dagger.

The dagger that he wasn't his Mad

With this I end my case and ask the jury to judge me !!!

Attached picture Henckels.JPG
Posted By: mongobongo Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/15/2009 09:38 PM
Posting peoples addresses on here without their consent as well as e-mails etc is unexcusable.

I know you might have been trying to proove a point but thats just not the way to do things.

Sorry for the rant but if someone did that to me I would be horrified....
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/15/2009 09:55 PM
You can see everyones email under their personal profiles.
Posted By: mongobongo Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/15/2009 10:16 PM
I meant copies of e-mail conversations as above if it is done without consent rather than e-mail addresses. But home addresses are a NO NO IMO.

I am not getting involved in the matter just pointing out it is "not cricket" to post such personal stuff!
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 12:52 AM
Jesper why bring this up again!
the facts are, and you have confirmed this on this forum, that you asked the crooks gil/syl to sell your henkles for you as you had been banned from ebay when the auction finished and i was the winner i recieved emails from both you and gil asking for payment i got suspicious as you were in sweden ??? and the dagger was in prague i also thought it was strange that your paypal accounts id was kingweclas ,or however its spelt, the same as the crooks gil syl (who by then i had looked up on other forums)the address on the invoice from paypal was yours not gils/syv but if you say this is just a coincidence i accept it
i have kept all the emails in which you said you had known gil/syv for a long time and had done many deals with them and that they were honest as well as the ones from paypal but as i have told you they are on my old computer and i have been too busy too contect it up but i will do
as far as the daggers goes the one listed by gil/syv for you was not the one that started the thread it was a fake with a lazer etched logo so i guess gil/syl was trying to con you as well i know the dealer who bought it along with 2 other fakes and a genuine eickhorn which was the sweetener
as far as you putting my address on the forum you know my feelings luckily we moved a couple of weeks ago or i might have expected a vist from the thiefs who raided another uk collector recently
so just forget it if you say you stopped dealing with the crooks once you found out that they were indeed crooks i believe you end of story
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 01:04 AM
perhaps not the end
if you have access to you paypal account ,i have changed mine so cannot get the invoice that way but i have the email invoice , just post the invoice you sent me for the henckles it will show your id at the time was not kingw whatever
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 01:06 AM
sorry
i never recieved an invoice through paypal from gil/s++ only one from you they wanted me to wire the funds to their bank
Posted By: LH 600 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 01:17 AM
Dave Hohaus!!

The best in my opinions is to DELETE this tread asap.
That will be best for all the involved parts here.
We dont need such info laying on the open net !
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 03:28 PM
Details for Item number: 6613395987
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=66...=ADME:B:EOIBSA:UK:31
Sale Date: Monday, 20 Mar, 2006, 20:34:24 GMT
Seller: kingwenslas ([email protected]) [contact seller]
Payment details: All payments in US Dollars...NO PAYPAL..SORRY..I accept Money Orders, Western Union,Bank Checks and Wire Transfers for Larger amounts! Thank You
Seller Information
SYLVIE SALTER
PRAHA 2, EUROPE 12000 Czech Republic
Your postal address [update]

pamela noonan
6 ravensburgh close
barton-le-clay, bedfordshire mk45 4rg

original invoice
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 03:42 PM
and here is the proof that jespers paypal id was the same as gil/syl ebay id

Pay For Your eBay Item
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/uk/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/uk/securitytips

Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

Dear pamela noonan,

Jesper Hjorth would like to be paid for an eBay item through PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money Request Details

Seller's User ID: kingwenslas
Seller Email: [email protected]
Amount: $1,400.00 USD
Postage & Packing: $10.00 USD
Postal Insurance: $8.00 USD
Total Amount: $1,418.00 USD

Pay With PayPal

PayPal makes it easy to send Jesper Hjorth money. Click below to send this payment:

For security purposes, you may want to email the seller and receive confirmation of the seller's email address before you send your payment.
Item Information

eBay Item no.: 6613395987

eBay User ID: kingwenslas

eBay Item Headline: Black dagger

eBay Item Quantity: 1

eBay Item Unit Value: $1,400.00 USD

Note: Dagger - eBay item no. 6613395987 - including shipment.
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 03:44 PM
email from gil
Hi Nick, I got an email from jesper..Nick you Dont have to worry you will get the dagger..My feedback on ebay is Perfect as you saw..Paypal Jesper you Wont have any Problem!
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 03:45 PM
oh dear

As I wrote you eBay KICKED me off several times because I didn�t know how to put it on.

Therefore Gil helped me.

Oh � regarding Gil you should know I just send $1400 to him without having the SLIGHTEST guarantee for becoming my item. I trust him 100% and I also hope you trust me/him.

Jesper
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 03:46 PM
Hi Nick, I got an email from jesper..Nick you Dont have to worry you will get the dagger..My feedback on ebay is Perfect as you saw..Paypal Jesper you Wont have any Problem!
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 03:55 PM
jesper
i have another 20 odd emails from gil/slv and you concerning the sale of the dagger can i suggest you stop complaining and we forget this matter?
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 05:14 PM
I do NOT want to spend anymore time on this subject. I can however confirm that the mails nickn2 has pasted into the thread are correct. I therefore naturally have to comment them.

Otherwise I think LH 600 is right !!!

I haven't got any other comments than the FINAL ones below.

Jesper

--------------------------------------------

quote:
Seller's User ID: kingwenslas

Yes he was the seller (as we all know by now). And the seller on the PayPal invoice is kingwenslas because of the eBay auction number.

quote:
Seller Email: [email protected]

Yes I was naturally the one who sent you a PayPal invoice.

quote:
Regarding Gil you should know I just send $1400 to him without having the SLIGHTEST guarantee for becoming my item. I trust him 100% and I also hope you trust me/him.

I DID send him $1400 for the Henckels I bought � and got it. Thus I naturally trusted the man.

quote:
sorry i never recieved an invoice through paypal from gil/s++ only one from you.

That's OK. It was natural that you got the invoice from me - it was my dagger.

quote:
they wanted me to wire the funds to their bank

THIS is where this Gil scammer tried to cheat you. IF I ONLY HAD KNOWN THAT !!!

I can't find words that cover what I think.

Jesper
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 05:19 PM
what do you mean you cannot confirm they are correct?? do you think i have made them up?? they are from you the invoice from paypal is from you kingencelas
by saying this it makes you seem very guilty
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 05:22 PM
This is what I wrote above:

quote:
I can however confirm that the mails nickn2 has pasted into the thread are correct
Posted By: nickn2 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 05:25 PM
sorry jesper i misread you comment
but you are wrong the invoice you sent me states
seller`s user id : kingwenslas which is your paypal id further down it says
ebay item #
ebay user id kingwenslas which is gils ebays sellers id
unless you linked your paypal id to his ebay account to make the payment easier ??
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 05:35 PM
quote:
unless you linked your paypal id to his ebay account to make the payment easier ??

Which is correct - I wanted you to know what item we were talking about.

End of story - hope all questions are solved AND that we now have THE PROOF that this Gil is an ....... !!!

Jesper
Posted By: Dave Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/16/2009 11:52 PM
OU,

We knew that Gil/Sil were thieves. Other people pointed that out in other threads.

The question being posted by Nick is not about whether he/they are dishonest, but about your relationship with them and how he/they came to list an SS dagger for you and get involved with billing him via paypal. I do not see that question as being resolved.

Dave
Posted By: patrice Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/17/2009 01:00 AM
Dave,

As Chief Moderator, I think that you should be a bit more neutral in your comments as they are extremelly bias and you're only looking for controversies.
I think that it is about time for you to putted to rest.
No need to fuelled this thread on purpose.

I have dealt with Jesper several times and he has been involved in some unfortunate transactions outside his own control.
He is new to the hobby and he has done his fair shares of mistakes ( we all did ) and he is now paying the price, but in no way does it means that he is dishonest.

Pour yourself a nice glass of wine and just relax for goodness sake. Roll Eyes
Nobody has been hurt as far as I know.
Posted By: LH 600 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/17/2009 01:08 AM
Im agree with Pat. Like i say before in my tread .
Dave Hohaus!!

The best in my opinions is to DELETE this tread asap.
That will be best for all the involved parts here.
We dont need such info laying on the open net !
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/17/2009 10:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Hohaus:
The question being posted by Nick is...about your relationship with them and how he/they came to list an SS dagger for you and get involved with billing him via paypal. I do not see that question as being resolved. Dave

Dave

If you read the thread again you will see that this question has been answered in details several times.

Since you don�t allow me to PM you I�ll have to recapitulate the story here:

1. I bought a Henckels dagger in the Czech Republic - and I didn�t feel totally confident with the seller. Also because he didn�t speak neither German nor English.

2. Thus Gil sent me a mail saying that he knew the seller, that I could trust the seller and that I could send the money to Gil.

3. I felt a bit more safe because Gil was American (one can always trust an American) � and sent Gil the money.

4. I got the dagger without any problems at all. Thus I naturally trusted Gil � who wouldn�t ???

5. Gil and I chatted along for a longer time - and he seemed like a special - but nice guy.

6. When I wanted to sell the Henckels I got kicked off eBan three times because the pictures showed it obviously was a Nazi dagger.

7. Gil offered me that he would sell the dagger for me (he knew how to do it).

8. The dagger was sold to nickn2

9. Since it was my dagger I naturally invoiced nickn2 through PayPal.

10. I put the eBan auction number in the PayPal invoice. Thus the PayPal invoice came from me � but with Gils Ebay UserID. Below you can see what the PayPal invoice looked like. Because I put the eBan auction number in the PayPal invoice it looked like the invoice came from Kingwenslas.

11. Gil asked nickn2 to send the money to him too. THIS is where the whole story stinks. But I naturally never knew that Gil also asked nickn2 to send the money to him !!!

Dave: I hope the above recapitulation makes the issue clearer for you and others. I hope that I finally have proved that I never cheated nickn2.

Please notice that nickn2 previously has said that I didn�t try to theat him.

It was Gil who tried to cheat nickn2 - as you can see in 11. !!!

Jesper

PS: I am NOT going to spend any more time on this issue. If you Dave still have a problem with me and don't understand that a guilty man wouldn't defend himself so much on an open chatboard where he could ignore the issue then I ask you to kick me off GDC for good.

Attached picture A.JPG
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/17/2009 10:21 AM
This is where you put the eBan auction number in a PayPal invoice. In this case this is why it to nickn2 looked like the invoice came from Kingwenslas.

Attached picture B.JPG
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/17/2009 10:24 AM
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/17/2009 10:26 AM
Terrible system

Attached picture clue.gif
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/17/2009 10:31 AM
Posted By: ou812 Re: henckels/rzm ss dagger - 01/17/2009 10:33 AM
© Your new forums